Christmas Competition (New Book)

Logan had nothing against Thanksgiving. It was simply another day out of 365 others for him. However, the day after Thanksgiving was certainly not a day that Logan looked forward to. It was the day that marked the beginning of the worst time of the year-Patton's Christmas Competition. Every single time the silly competition was won by Roman Prince, who then proceeded to brag about winning for months. Logan was tired of hearing it, and he was not looking forward to repeating the same exact thing over again.

That's when Logan had an idea. What if there was something he could do to prevent Roman from winning again? What if, with the extra help of his next door neighbor Virgil, he won the competition instead?

I have a new book out!!!

As you can see, the book is an Analogical Christmas book(with some hints at Royality as well). The first chapter is out now, and a new chapter will be posted every day leading up to Christmas.

Please go check it out, if that sounds interesting!! I started outlining in late October, and started writing the first chapter on November 6th. I'm super proud of it, and I am excited to see what you guys think of it!! (This book is also the reason for such slow updates on all the rest of my books, so I'm sorry about that. I hope you like the book, and that makes up for it lol.)

Anyways, I am out walking around the store with my mom and aunt so I need to get off of here now. Thanks for reading this note, and I hope you like the new book. Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob