An Update

Hey!! Hope you guys are all doing well! I'm sorry for this being another note and not a oneshot but I do have some news? I just wanted to update you all and I was gonna just post it to my message board to be less annoying but I didn't know how many people actually see that so here we are.

I've been on break for a while, and I'm sorry it's taken me so long. I am very determined to be done with all the stuff I need to catch up on and to be regularly uploading again by next week, meaning that yes I am going to be updating both a oneshot and a new chapter to Parenthood on Monday. So, yay!!

I also wanted to say, I'm pretty sure I'm on the last chapter of Robot now. Which is insane, on one hand it feels like it's taken forever but also it feels like it's over too fast???? Idk I'm both excited for the end and also like, oh my god it's almost over I don't get to write it anymore

And also! Even tho I was taking this break so I'd get caught up and wouldn't have as much to do at once, guess who's come up with some new book ideas???? Yup, I'm stupid-I have an idea for a Moxiety story and-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY BRAIN WHY

Not only that but also, after I've finished a few of my other books and have more time, I'm kinda planning on rewriting Forest of Fears? Bc I genuinely hate that book, I feel like I wrote it awfully and I have better ideas for it and I just really wanna fix it and make it better. Of course, whether or not I actually do this depends on if you guys want it. If you just would rather I just move on from it and keep writing new books then I can do that as well. Of course I am still gonna be writing another new Prinxiety book based on Flowers anyways(god that's taken me forever) so really, just let me know what you all would like.

And before you all say just do what I wanna-I'm okay with doing whatever, as long as I get to continue writing new books and you all continue to enjoy them haha.

So yeah, basically just wanted to let you know there are new books coming soon, and I will be back by Monday. Thank you guys for being so patient in waiting for me to update(most of you anyways-there's a lot of people telling me I need to update on some of my books aha), I'm really glad I'm almost done catching up. Of course, I am kinda sick right now, so it is possible it may take another couple days since I'm really tired a lot but that's unlikely since I'm really close to being done and I feel kinda okay tonight. Don't worry-I am taking care of myself.

So, once again thanks to those of you who have been patient(don't be mean to people who did ask for updates cause they probably didn't know I was taking a break, not everyone reads my oneshots), I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get my shit together but I will be back soon!!!! Even if no one else is excited for that I am, because I have missed uploading here a lot haha.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob

Oh also for anyone who cares to listen to me ramble I have a new book called Ring Pop Royalty Rambles where you can listen to me do just that. I've uploaded a couple times in it, there's pictures of our new puppy Winston-he's adorable, but he's such a brat.

So yeah, check that out if you wanna! No one has to obviously, just if you wanna

So yeah, check that out if you wanna! No one has to obviously, just if you wanna. Okay, bye for real now! Love you guys!