Clever (Anxiety x Logic)

Yes it's short and I've written a lot with this ship but I wanted to do something in my oneshots book tonight, since I plan on writing mostly my analogical book for now.

Logan and Virgil were both working through a problem that Thomas had been having. Virgil was mostly listening as Logan rambled on, adding his occasional input. He felt a small smirk grow on his lips as he watched his boyfriend, getting distracted. Logan had a small smirk of his own as he finished declaring the solution to the problem, looking over at Virgil and pausing.

He raised an eyebrow at the darker trait, biting back a laugh. "You have that face again."

"What face?" Virgil frowned, and Logan shrugged.

"Y'know, the 'he's hot when he's clever' face." He couldn't stifle a small laugh this time, watching as Virgil huffed. His indignant look was paired with a very bright blush.

"This is just my normal face," he muttered, and Logan's smirk only grew. He chuckled again as Virgil shot him a glare.

"Yes, it is." He laughed, and Virgil continued to glare at him, playfully shoving him.

"Oh, shut up!" He groaned in annoyance, but soon joined in Logan's laughter.

"Not a chance." Logan replied, grin never leaving his face. "You do admit, you think it's hot though, yes?"

Virgil rolled his eyes, hugging Logan and hiding in his chest. "I always think you are." He muttered, blush growing.

"Well, seeing as we look the same, that would mean that you are always very attractive as well. Which I definitely believe." Logan smiled, pulling Virgil back slightly to look him in the eyes. Virgil gave a small smile back.

"I..." Logan began, pausing and chewing his lip. Commenting on ones physical appearance was easy, but actually expressing feelings? Despite them being together for a while, Logan still had a hard time with that. "I love you."

"Love you too," Virgil mumbled, leaning in closer to Logan, pausing for Logan to lean in the rest of the way. Logan did exactly that, both of their eyes sliding closed as they kissed.

God I have like, ten thousand drafts right now for things I wanna write but haven't gotten around too

God I have like, ten thousand drafts right now for things I wanna write but haven't gotten around too. I've had a lot of ideas and not enough time to write them all. This weeks been unusually busy for me... I dislike it very much. I need time by myself or I will go insane. (Lmao that's why I stay up so late. Cause everyone's in bed and I get time to myself to just think and write and do what I want)

Lmao okay wow. While I was writing this I got really distracted and ended up reading some of my old oneshots and now I'm upset bc I was reminded of someone in the past and dammit I haven't thought about them in so fucking long why now??? I hate this. I hate everything.

Lmao I'm gonna sleep and ignore my thoughts now. Well.... attempt to. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. *crows are swooping down from the sky but instead of pecking out your eyes they drop ring pops*

 *crows are swooping down from the sky but instead of pecking out your eyes they drop ring pops*

Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye-Bob