Trees, Flower Crowns, and Love (Logic x Morality)

Whoops it's been a while since I've written this too. Prompt from Pinterest. Sorry the title sucks lmao

The park was mostly silent, aside from the chirping of birds and the rustling of leaves in the towering tree atop the small hill as a breeze blew by. There was occasionally the sound of people, quiet and far away as Logan and Patton were the only two who sat under the giant tree. Neither of them spoke, simply sitting together in the peaceful quiet.

Patton was lost in his own little world, his focus on a flower crown he was making. He spent a lot of time making sure it was perfect, working on one part of it for as long as it took before he decided it was good enough to move on. He was completely unaware that as he did this Logan was watching him, a small, content smile on his lips.

Logan was also lost in his own world, Patton being that world. He loved him, more than anything. He hoped Patton knew that. He did try his best to let him know any chance he got. Logan's thoughts were interrupted by the very man he had been thinking about when Patton moved back over to him, grinning at him and showing him his finished flower crown.

"Do you like it? I made it for you." He told Logan, who's small smile grew immediately.

"I love it," he told Patton, who cheered happily and placed it on his head. Logan pulled Patton into a hug, one that he happily returned, grinning even more as Logan kissed the top of his head.

They both stayed that way, holding each other close with Payton's head on Logan's chest. They went back to the peaceful silence, smiling widely as they thought about how much they loved each other. Patton turned his head on Logan's chest to face him, leaning in to press a kiss to his lips.

"I love you," he mumbled, curling back up on Logan's chest after their kiss.

"I love you too," Logan whispered back.

After a while of lying in the sun, listening to the birds chirping, and the leaves moving, and the people down the hill talking, they both drifted off in each other's arms.

I like this one

I like this one. It's short, but it's cute. At least I think so.

Okay so, I have a question. As I'm pretty sure I mentioned, I'm working on a part two of Prisoners, and I was just wondering. What do you guys think that Logan and Patton's powers should be? It can't be telekinesis or pyrokinesis, cause I'm already using those for Roman and another character. Please let me know!!! I need some ideas.

Also-may not upload tomorrow or at least not that much. I have to get up and make cookies to take to my grandparents for thanksgiving, probably hang out with family over there a bunch, and then I'll probably be on the phone with my friend most of the night lol. I'm excited.

So!! Hope you guys liked this, thanks for reading. *Patton hands the reader a huge gift that is full of ring pops*

 *Patton hands the reader a huge gift that is full of ring pops*

Thanks for the suggestion. Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob

Also oh my god I'm working on six books at once someone please stop me