Haunted High School

If you don't feel like reading this whole thing then basically Haunted High School is up as its own book, although it will still only be 4-5 parts long and the only two parts uploaded right now are the previous oneshots already in this book. Oh and I also made this while tired so I said thanks to you guys like ten times cause I was emotional.

Okay sorry but before I even talk I just gotta share-

Ghost Logan definitely steps on the back of Roman's shoes all day long and throws books at him bc he hates him and this is the only reason any students know the ghost is real that is all-

Okay!!! So this is not a part three to this series of oneshots because it's 4:30 in the morning and I've made a decision while exhausted and Haunted High School is getting its own book!! Yes that's probably weird but I have a couple reasons for this.

One reason is so that I don't just like, update five different times for this same little idea in case someone hates the au or analogical and is sick of seeing new parts of this. And my other reason is basically just... I want to. I mean, it's gonna have a few more parts added to it and I feel like it'd be okay as it's own little short book. It's not going to be any longer than it would if I continued uploading it here, maybe just four or five chapters but I'd like to do it.

Anyways, I'm making this now but I'm not gonna make a final decision on it till tomorrow-just in case the me who isn't exhausted decides it's a dumb idea and doesn't go through with it. Unlikely, seeing as this is an idea I've had since I began writing part two, but basically if this is uploaded then I decided to do it and you should go and check my account for the book if you'd like to continue reading!!!

Thanks to those of you who actually left comments on it asking for more parts. I'm really glad people liked it cause I was super proud of it and I loved the idea. I've also been... really down and harsh on myself lately, I feel like I'm not good enough and I feel like a lot of people have... lost interest in me? Idk, I don't mean to complain on here it's just been a super tough week but whatever-

Anyways, just thanks to those of you who continue to leave nice comments and who genuinely enjoy reading what I write. You have... no idea just how much your comments mean to me-even just little silly ones about the story!

And really quickly to the people who leave comments on every chapter of my books-thank you. It means the world to me that you always try to comment something even on oneshots that don't get as much attention as some others. I appreciate everyone who comments, including people who only do it every once in a while, but when people care enough to comment on every single one and let me know that you like something I did, well... you're the reason that I'm currently still alive and writing. Because like I said... been a hard week, but you guys really cheer me up.

I'm gonna continue to work as hard as possible to continue getting oneshots and stories up for you guys, no matter what!!! One more time, thanks so much to everyone who reads these things. This emotional loser needs to get off and get some sleep now, though.

Please remember to take care of yourselves. I love you guys!! *blows a kiss that somehow turns into a ring pop* (wow, a ring pop thing I actually thought was creative!) Bye!-Bob