Fight Me? (Prince x Anxiety)

I know this is short but I also know it's unlikely I'll completely finish another oneshot tonight so I wanted to at least do something or else I'd be mad at myself. I dunno if I should warn people for this or not, but it's set in a hospital? Just in case, I suppose.

Virgil groaned quietly from under his mountain of pillows, not wanting to deal with people at the moment. Unfortunately, he was stuck in the hospital and his nurse had just returned to check his vitals.

"Fight me," He grumbled, but the nurse, Roman, just laughed. His pillows were slowly moved away so Roman could see him, grinning down at him.

"Maybe later." He shrugged.

****

Hours later, his nurse arrived again. Once more, Virgil was not in the mood to deal with people. Roman grinned as he walked inside and greeted him, and for a moment Virgil was distracted. He certainly wasn't a bad looking man.

He snapped out of it quickly, stuttering out, "f-fight m-"

Before he could get out anymore he began to cough violently. It wouldn't stop, and he felt his lungs burn, he needed to breathe but he couldn't. Roman was beside of him, rubbing his back and muttering support. When his coughing fit ended he leaned back onto the pillows, drawing in deep breaths and trying to relax.

"I can't fight you." Roman told him. "I know you'd win."

****

The only times that weren't awful for Virgil while he was stuck in the hospital were the times his nurse would appear. Every time he told Roman to fight him, and every time Roman declined.

Virgil was sitting up in his bed, surprisingly not feeling like death that day. He was slightly surprised and kind of confused when Roman walked in, not doing anything but simply handing him a cup of coffee. He didn't say a word other than bidding him farewell, leaving the room only a moment after handing it to him.

Virgil looked down at the coffee in his hands, frowning. He looked it over, finding words on the side. Somehow, Virgil must have managed to seduce the hot nurse with his drool and terrible lungs, because on the coffee cup were the words 'fight me?' along with his phone number. Virgil couldn't help but smile, shaking his head and going to save the nurses number.

Based on that

Based on that. Someone! Teach! Me! How! To! Write! Good! Endings!

If anyone has some ideas for something Logan could tell Roman to make him flustered, please let me know. It is for a request I have-yes, I am working on those. Not accepting new ones, though, sorry. Too stressed. Maybe once I finish the 20 other oneshots I have piled up.

I was actually tempted to request that a different author write something like this... but I'm too awkward to actually ask so here we are. Maybe I'll do it eventually. Probably not. Who's knows?

I feel like an old person. I have no idea how to use Snapchat... what are streaks? Why are they like, important or whatever? I used to have it but I literally just saved pictures of the funny filters and that's it. I just got it back, cause I forgot I needed to get it on this phone again and made a new account.

Oh! Also, check out my awesome light thingy

It's blue and nice and it looks so cool! I like it

Oh. I also might change my background picture on my profile? I was thinking of it being space, but idk. What do you guys think? (I'm changing a lot of stuff aren't I... I dunno, I like it. Still wanna change my username too, though Idk if I'll do it or not)

Y'know what I wanna do? Even tho I really need to write and not do anything else-I wanna bake. I dunno what tho... I should find something. I got new cookbooks!

Lmao, whatever I end up doing I apologize if I don't get enough work done tonight. I'll try to. I know I still need to work on Tally Marks, and I'll try to get that done tonight or tomorrow. Sorry that's taken so long.

Anyways, thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this. *when the ball for New Years dropped it exploded into 2018 ring pops*

 *when the ball for New Years dropped it exploded into 2018 ring pops*

Thanks for the suggestion. Take care of yourselves guys. Also-listen, yes I'm stressed and sad and anxious and in all honesty wouldn't mind being killed rn but I promise I'll be okay and I'm still... sorta taking care of myself. Love you guys. Bye-Bob