Leg Injury (Logic x Prince)

Requested.

Logan sighed in annoyance as he looked to his leg and the cast around it. He had unfortunately fallen and broken it, which was rather annoying in times like these. He needed pain medicine but he couldn't walk to get it on his own. If he did it would only result in his leg hurting worse, which was certainly not what he wanted.

So, while it annoyed him to have to do so, he asked for help. Knowing that the prince was in the next room over he called out for him, surprised at the amount of time it took for him to arrive. It seemed instantaneous, Roman was beside of him and asking what he needed and if he was alright.

"I'm fine," Logan insisted, rolling his eyes at the overly dramatic side. "Would you get me some medicine?"

"Of course!" Roman agreed, and was gone just as fast as he appeared. He returned moments later with a glass of water and the pills Logan needed, handing them over. Logan thanked him, taking the medicine as Roman assured him it was no problem.

"Is there anything else you need?" Roman questioned, and Logan shook his head.

"I'm fine. You can go back to whatever you were doing before now. Thank you again, Roman." He offered a small smile, watching as Roman reluctantly left the room. The next few weeks of Logan's recovery were exactly like this.

Every time Logan needed something, Roman was close by. He ran to get it as soon as possible, never once complaining and seeming happy to help. He also seemed to worry about Logan too much, something that annoyed the logical trait but also made him strangely happy. He supposed it was nice, having someone to care so much.

Today though, Logan decided he had enough of having Roman help him all the time. It had been a long enough amount of time, surely it wouldn't be too bad for Logan to walk around on his own a little. Leaving his crutches behind, Logan headed out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.

It was slightly uncomfortable, and he had to admit that it hurt him, but it wasn't unbearable so Logan continued on. He had just made it into the doorway of the kitchen when he stumbled, barely catching himself against the wall. He took a moment to steady himself, thinking of just moving to the living room to collapse on the couch. He was almost there, though, and he couldn't give up now.

He very carefully made it into the kitchen the rest of the way, nearly to where he wanted to go when his leg suddenly started to hurt even worse than before. He inhaled sharply, finding himself falling backwards and wincing as he waited for his back to hit the hard tile floor.

When he didn't land painfully on the ground Logan carefully opened his eyes, looking up at meeting Roman's gaze. He had managed to catch him as he was falling, and it looked as though Roman had dipped him while dancing. Logan's face flushed as Roman laughed, pulling him up slowly. "Careful, Microsoft Nerd."

Logan huffed at the nickname, attempting to stand on his own away from Roman. The second he put any pressure on his leg, however, he yelped and fell straight into Roman's arms again. "What are you doing in here?"

"What am I doing in here?" Roman asked, raising an eyebrow. "I think the better question is what are you doing in here. Did you think walking on a broken leg was a good idea?"

Logan didn't say anything for a moment, frowning as he thought about how to answer. "It's been a long time since I broke it. I thought it might be better now."

"Well clearly it's not." Roman said, and while Logan wanted to be annoyed at his obvious statement he simply sighed. He was so tired of being injured. "Come on, Logan. You need to go lay back down."

Logan nodded, expecting Roman to let him lean on him while they both walked to the couch. He didn't expect his feet to suddenly leave the ground, and he yelped again as Roman lifted him. "I-you could have just-" Logan cut himself off, groaning irritably as Roman ignored him and carried him out to the living room.

"You need to take better care of yourself, Logan." Roman muttered as he set the other side down on the couch. He sounded a lot more serious than before, and Logan was surprised. "Your leg will never heal if you keep moving around on it. Let me help you?"

Logan frowned, looking up at Roman as he looked back down at him with a worried smile. "I'm happy to help you with whatever you need until you're feeling better. So will you let me?"

"I..." Logan paused, feeling bad for making Roman worry. "Yes. Thank you, Roman. I appreciate your help."

"It's no problem, Logan." Roman smiled, standing up straight. "I'm happy to help. Now, what exactly were you searching for in there? I'll go get it for you."

Logan couldn't help but smile back at Roman, genuinely feeling very grateful to have him. He could tell that Roman meant what he said. He wanted to help Logan get better, so Logan would let him help.

I really like this request, and hope that you like it!

Ahaha I should really be sleeping now, but I really wanted to get one more thing done and I'm not even that tired but I'm gonna be so mad at myself tomorrow and idk why I do this to myself. I honestly feel like I should write one more but I can't bc its 4AM and I don't even know what time I need to be up but it's probably in just a few hours and god I'm such an idiot

I need to get some sleep. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. *while watching the most recent sanders sides video they each reach through the screen and hand you a ring pop*

 *while watching the most recent sanders sides video they each reach through the screen and hand you a ring pop*

Thanks for the suggestion! Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye-Bob