Update

Hey! So, I hate that I have to bother you all with yet another pointless note, and I'll try to remind myself to take this down soon, but I do have some stuff to say. 

So, I actually am probably going to be away longer than I wanted to be. I was honestly ready to get back on and start working again, because I'm going insane(my mind is constantly like "you're forgetting something you have to hurry you're running out of time and letting people down" and god it's frustrating.). Unfortunately, my phone is broken and there's literally nothing I can do about that so I can't update. 

Obviously I do have my laptop, as I'm currently updating to tell you all this, but I can't exactly carry my laptop everywhere like I do my phone and I'm not going to be at home today or tomorrow. Not only that, but I have a ton of homework I'm behind on anyways so I won't have the time then either. 

Basically, I'm a huge stressed out mess at the moment and I'm really sorry, lmao. I hate not being able to update!! It's really annoying, but thank you guys for waiting and leaving nice comments. I appreciate it. <3 I'll try my best to get something done before I leave the house today, but I'm not gonna promise anything cause then if I don't have time I'll probably be mad at myself and there's no point haha. I'm leaving my house to have fun, not to constantly insult myself in my own head some more. 

So, I have literally no clue when I'll be able to update next, but I'll try my hardest to get something written on my laptop this week. Also, please don't leave me any ring pop suggestions while I'm gone!!! I can't screen shot them, and I'll forget to when I get my phone back so if you leave any it probably won't be done. 

Oh, another thing, when I get back my hair will definitely be another color. So, I'll get some pictures of that next time, but don't worry when I get back I'll only add in actual oneshots so no more notes like these. I know they're annoying, so I won't make another one for a long time haha. Well hopefully anyways, I don't want to have to make another one. 

Anyways, once again thank you guys for waiting for me. Once I'm back look forward to me writing oneshots multiple times a day again, as I have lots of ideas, as well as pictures of my hair and also, an update in Robot that readers of that should be really looking forward to. ^_^ Yes it's a happy one, so don't worry. My new book should be outlined pretty far as well when I get back, so the first chapter of that should be up too. I'll let you guys know. I have a lot planned(as well as some original stuff, surprisingly.) 

So again, sorry for taking up your time with this note, and thank you all for being such amazing people. I can't promise I'm doing a great job, but I can tell you I'm trying to take care of myself good. Hope you all are having an amazing day, and if not that it gets better soon. <3 *ten ring pops are brought to you by dogs of your favorite breed/breeds* Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye-Bob