Glad You're Okay (No Ship)

Requested. Kinda sorta angst, not really oops (there's some blood tho? Dunno if I should warn for that or not) also it says no ship but it is kinda logicality except also not idk just read lol

Logan knew he was sick, he just didn't really think it was that big of a deal. It wasn't important-he had work to finish, and he would finish it no matter what. Of course, he knew that if Patton heard about him working while sick he would make a big deal out of it. Which is why Logan decided it best to hide it.

He stayed in his room for most of the day, working on despite the headache he had that was growing worse every minute. He flinched as a knock sounded at his door, dropping his pen and gripping his head. He took a deep breath, steadying his voice before calling through the door. "Who is there?"

"It's Patton! It's lunch time now, so come eat with everyone." Patton told him, Logan telling him he would be there in a minute. He heard Patton hum, skipping off, most likely in search of the others. Logan winced again at the noises, wondering how he was going to hide this from everyone while at lunch.

He decided to worry about it after getting there, taking things one step at a time. He rose from his chair, taking one step forward and nearly toppling over. The room was spinning, and he had to grip the side of his desk to stay standing. He once again took a few deep breaths, waiting for it to pass. When it finally did he decided to ignore what had happened, opening his door and making his way to the kitchen. Maybe he would feel better after getting some food.

As he entered the kitchen he was caught off guard as the world yet again started spinning. This time there was no desk for him to steady himself, and he fell to the ground. On the way down, he hit his head on the hard tile floor, and everything went black.

It didn't take long before Patton walked back into the kitchen, after telling the other two lunch was ready. The moment he stepped in and saw Logan lying on the floor, eyes closed and blood in a pool around his head. Immediately, a loud scream escaped him.

"Logan!" He cried, rushing over to the logical traits side and pulling him into his lap. He looked him over carefully, feeling slightly relieved to find he was still breathing. "Roman! Virgil! Get in here, quickly!" He shouted, the two of them rushing in.

The two of them stayed in a stunned silence for a moment, before Roman told them he was going to get the first aid kit, Virgil following after him to help with anything he needed. Patton, left alone with Logan's unconscious(I SPELLED THIS ONE FIRST TRY TOO BE PROUD) form laying in his lap. He let out a choked sob, pulling Logan close and not worrying about the blood that soaked his shirt, too worried about the other man to care.

Carefully, he wiped away some of the blood on his head with his cardigan sleeve, sighing in relief to find that it was only a small cut on his forehead. He looked up, wondering when Virgil and Roman would return with the first aid kit. It felt like they had already been gone forever. When the two finally did arrive Patton was quick to grab the first aid kit, getting to work on fixing Logan up.

****

Logan woke up confused, his headache even worse than it had been previously. He tried to sit up, wincing as his headache only worsened with his movement. He felt two hands gently press him back down, and heard a voice quietly mumbling to him.

"Hey, Logan, it's okay. You're alright, just stay still okay?" He realized that the voice belonged to Patton, and he gave a small nod. When Patton realized he wasn't going to try and get up again he moved his hands away, only to link his hands in Logan's. "You hit your head really bad. Do you remember what happened?"

Logan once again gave a small nod, speaking quietly. "Yes.. I was feeling sick, and it made me dizzy. I fell, couldn't catch myself, and after I hit the ground I can't remember any more."

"You were sick?" Logan could tell he was frowning down at him. "Why didn't you say anything? If you had told me I would've taken care of you, and this never would have happened!"

"That is exactly why I didn't tell you," Logan mumbled, frowning. "I do not want to be taken care of as if I am a child. I had work to do, and at the time I thought it was more important. Really it just led to me blacking out and being unable to do my work for even longer..."

"You should really say something next time, Logan.." Patton sighed. "You worried me and the others a lot. We care about you, and want you to stay safe."

Logan felt an emotion wash over him as Patton spoke. Guilt? Was that it? He sighed as well, very carefully opening his eyes he looked to where Patton was sitting next to him. He reached out, wrapping his arms around the fatherly side and pulling him into a hug.

"I apologize," he spoke awkwardly. "I did not mean to worry you. If I ever feel sick again, I will be sure to let you know so you can check on me." 

"It's okay, Logan." Patton smiled, returning his hug gratefully. "I'm just glad you're okay." 

Lmao yeah I failed the challenge completely

Lmao yeah I failed the challenge completely. Sorry. Hope it wasn't awful..?

I actually managed to get a shower and change my sheets. I have yet to take my medicine, but I will. Are you all proud of me? You shouldn't be. There's still a lot I should probably be doing. For example, I'm starving but am I gonna go downstairs to make myself something? Probably not. 

Also you guys are all super sweet so thank you for that. A couple people mentioned how they think it's nice that I still put time in to make oneshots for you guys despite feeling awful, and like, of course I'm gonna do my best to keep updating. Writing is one of the things that make me the happiest, I'm not giving up on it. I'd also feel bad if I didn't give you guys something to read. 

Anyways, just.. Thanks. You're all awesome. Thank you guys so much for reading, hope you enjoyed. (I am on my laptop due to my phone being a pain in the ass so I'll do my own ring pop thing for now.) *your favorite wattpad author gives you a hug and a bunch of ring pops* Take care of yourselves. You're all amazing. Bye-Bob