Colorless Dreams-Gift 2 (Logic x Morality)

Soulmate AU where you only see colors when you meet your soulmate and when they die everything goes black again. This is the second gift for Winchester_At_Heart . Hope you've liked them. ^•^

Quiet humming and the sound of dishes gently hitting each other were the only sounds in Patton and Logan's apartment. Patton was smiling to himself as he finished washing up, nearly done with cleaning the house. His husband would be on his way back home now, and he couldn't wait to see him when he got home.

As he was putting away the already dry dishes into the cupboard Patton's mind wandered to the day he and Logan had first met. He was in a rush to get somewhere, and at the time it had seemed so important but he could barely remember what it was now. As he was running to get there on time, he had suddenly crashed into something and was falling to the ground. He opened his eyes, and all of a sudden his entire world was lit up with colors he had never seen before.

He had jumped up excitedly, looking down and realizing that it had been his soulmate he had crashed into. After apologizing around a million times and helping him up, the two fell silent. At first they had just gazed around awkwardly, taking in all the new colors around them. Then, Logan had said something and after that talking to each other just seemed natural. They spoke as if they had known each other for years, talking and laughing together. Patton sighed happily, picking up the last plate that needed to be put away.

All of a sudden, as he was putting the dishes away, something changed. Patton froze, shocked, and confused. The plate in his hands suddenly slipped from his fingers, hitting the ground and shattering, but Patton didn't care. He sunk to the ground himself, not breathing, not thinking, everything a giant blur from the tears in his eyes.

A giant, grey blur.

"No..." Patton mumbled numbly. "No, no no... Logan-he-he-he can't! Logan!"

Patton sobbed, closing his eyes and shaking his head. This wasn't real, he thought. It couldn't be real. Logan couldn't be, he wasn't.

He wasn't really dead.

Patton broke down even more at the thought, shaking his head. Slowly, very slowly, he opened his eyes. Surely it wasn't real, it couldn't be. Looking around, everything was still a grey blur, and Patton was sure he hadn't been seeing things. A horrified scream ripped from his throat, and then all of a sudden he shot up.

Arms wrapped around Patton as he gasped for breath, someone was talking to him but he couldn't understand them. He looked around the room desperately, but it was too dark. Way too dark. Quickly jumping away from whoever it was, Patton made his way to the light switch. Flipping it on, he looked around the room and sighed in relief. There were colors. It was just a dream.

"Patton, what is wrong?" He finally heard Logan speaking to him, his husband getting out of bed and standing right next to him. He put a hesitant hand on Patton's shoulder, and Patton wiped furiously at his tear filled eyes.

"I-I-Logan... Everything was-you were..." Patton cut himself off, jumping forward to throw his arms around Logan. "I love you, I love you so much... please don't ever leave me..."

"I wouldn't leave you. Did you have a nightmare?" Logan questioned, feeling Patton nod as he hugged him tightly.

"It was awful," he mumbled, letting Logan guide him to sit back down on their bed. "I love you so much, Logan."

"I love you too." Logan pressed a kiss to the top of his head as he held him close. "I promise, I won't leave you. Nothing is going to happen to me."

Patton nodded again, not saying anything as he leaned against Logan. He yawned, and Logan silently moved so they were both laying down. "Get some more sleep, Patton. I will be right here when you wake up."

Patton nodded, curling into him more and closing his eyes. Logan kissed the top of his head again, mumbling reassurances to him until he fell asleep, making sure he was okay before he fell asleep himself. This time, instead of dreaming of a colorless world apart from each other, both of their dreams were filled with colors.

Sorry that the ending on this one kinda sucks. And also, these are the drawings I did!

 And also, these are the drawings I did!

I really hope you like them

I really hope you like them. It's not nearly as much as you did lol, so sorry but I hope it's good anyways. And this one I wrote bc you said you like angst with happy endings, and AUs.

Anyways, merry Christmas again. Thank you all for reading this. *dressed as Santa Clause I sneak into your house to leave a stocking full of ring pops* Haha, take care of yourselves guys. Love you all. Bye!-Bob