Puppies and Sleep (Logic x Anxiety x Morality x Prince)

I swear I'll get to my requests soon I'm sorry-

Virgil had been the first to walk in on the two of them, looking shocked after opening Roman's bedroom door. After closing it behind him he walked a little closer, noticing that Roman and Patton still hadn't noticed him.

"Where'd the dog come from?" He questioned, jumping when they both let out startled shrieks. Romans screaming was the loudest thing he had ever heard. When they finally realized it was only Virgil they calmed down, Roman dramatically holding a hand over his heart.

"You could have knocked first!" He shouted. He was immediately shushed by Patton, who was still petting the very big dog in front of him. "And he has a name, you know! He's called Flynn."

"Like Flynn Rider, from Tangled? Of course." Virgil rolled his eyes, but smiled as he made his way over to pet the dog. It was a brown Labrador retriever, a very pretty dog who seemed excited to meet a new person. "Are you gonna explain why you two have a dog you haven't told me about?"

"We're hiding him from Logan." Roman explained, reaching over to pet Flynn too. "I don't think he'd let us keep a dog, but Flynn is such a good boy and I couldn't get rid of him!"

"He'll find out eventually. We can't hide a living creature forever." Virgil told them with a frown. He didn't want to ruin their fun, and the dog did seem really friendly and nice, but he didn't know what Logan would say. Maybe he would let them keep it, but he knew that he was going to find out at some point.

Patton sighed, leaning down and hugging Flynn. "We know. Let's just not worry about that right now, please? Will you help us keep it a secret?"

"I... Yeah. Of course I'll help you guys." Virgil smiled, cheeks turning red when both Roman and Patton thanked him by kissing his cheeks and hugging him tightly. Almost as if he were thanking Virgil too, Flynn moved to lick his entire face, making him laugh and try to get away from the dog. He didn't succeed, not that he was really trying all that hard, and all four of them ended up laying on Roman's bed together with smiles on their lips.

Logan didn't find out until a little while later, on that same day. He had been going room to room, searching for his boyfriend's now that he had finished working. When he finally got to Romans room he paused to listen for anyone talking, and wondered if maybe they had left. He couldn't hear them at all.

Very slowly, Logan turned the handle and pushed open the door. He heard a strange thumping noise, getting closer to the bed he found the three of them all curled up in bed, along with Flynn looking over at him and wagging his tail. He was confused, but the sight certainly was adorable.

With a sigh, Logan shook his head and decided to crawl into the bed with them. They would definitely need to have a talk about this later, but despite this Logan already knew one thing.

The dog was going to stay.

lmao I've still been sleeping way too much bc depression is just so fun, right? But I fell asleep with George so my dad took this picture of us haha

lmao I've still been sleeping way too much bc depression is just so fun, right? But I fell asleep with George so my dad took this picture of us haha. Which is only part of the inspiration for this story, I also wanted to do something like this a couple days ago when I almost fell asleep at my grandparents house with their puppies while still sitting up

 Which is only part of the inspiration for this story, I also wanted to do something like this a couple days ago when I almost fell asleep at my grandparents house with their puppies while still sitting up

Also the name Flynn did come from Tangled, but also that's the name I suggested for a new puppy we're gonna get and I am so freaking excited

We have a lot of dogs, but honestly who could say no to more dogs? And we're breeding them, which means we'll have puppies and ahhhhhh I can't wait

Also, did anyone else get snow?? Cause we did and I'm super excited about that too. I wanted some pretty pictures of it but it's a little too dark out now, so some other time I guess haha.

Anyways, gonna get off here now. I have a bunch of schoolwork to catch up on... ahh, thanks for reading, hope you liked it. *you're casually reading on Wattpad when a majestic kangaroo appears and hands you a ring pop from its pouch*

 *you're casually reading on Wattpad when a majestic kangaroo appears and hands you a ring pop from its pouch*

Thanks for the suggestion!!! Take care of yourselves. You guys are all amazing, love you. Bye!-Bob