10 Points to Gryffindor (Prince x Anxiety)

Based off a post I've seen before but can't find again (also for this one I know that Virgil isn't in Slytherin but it fit the prompt. So like, pretend he's just wearing the hat bc it fits his purple outfit, okay?) also yea it's an au

Roman was out at the store, looking through the aisles and not paying much attention to where he was going. Of course, this caused him to run into someone who had also not been watching where he was going.

They both fell backwards slightly, Roman steadying himself first. The boy wasn't as lucky, though, and started falling to the ground. He winced, bracing himself but the ground never hit him. Instead, Roman had caught him in his arms and steadied him.

As he had started falling the boy's hat had fallen off his head and to the floor. Roman, embarrassed that he had just wrapped his arms around the waist of a stranger, quickly busied himself with picking the hat up. He cleared his throat nervously, handing him back the hat and smiling awkwardly.

"Sorry," he mumbled, looking up and making eye contact with the boy. Roman's breath caught in his throats as they stared at each other for a moment, before the Slytherin hat wearing boy looked Roman up and down, smirk growing on his lips.

"Ten points to Gryffindor," he winked, and Roman had forgotten for a moment that he had been wearing his Harry Potter teeshirt. His cheeks warmed as the compliment finally registered for him, and his words caught in his throat, although he wasn't sure what he wanted to say anyways. The boy simply chuckled, getting out a pen and paper and jotting something down quickly.

"Here, take this." He mumbled, and Roman suddenly noticed the nervousness carefully hidden behind the words he spoke. Roman took the paper from him, and then the boy was gone, not giving Roman any time to tell him to wait.

Roman stared after him curiously for a moment, before finally glancing down at the paper he had been handed. His cheeks felt immediately warmer, smiling.

On the paper was a phone number, along with the handsome strangers name. Virgil, Roman thought to himself with a smile. He would definitely like to get to know this stranger better.

(Heyyyy I actually found it wow) this is short and I apologize but heyyy a cute happy oneshot (did I mention I have 2 more angst oneshot ideas? I think I forgot to but I do lmao) (okay ones not really super angsty it ends in fluff but)

Oh also I meant to mention before, I got my haircut and I'm gonna dye it pink soon!!! I'm excited!!!! Here's what it looks like now

I really like it. The fronts a little too long but it's okay I like it and I'm happy

Also...... why do people not understand that "aren't you feeling tired?" Means, "please leave, I am exhausted and don't want to talk with anyone right now but I also don't wanna hurt your feelings cause I do like talking to you" bc I am sO TIRED RIGHT NOW OKAY THE ONLY REASON IM AWAKE RN IS CAUSE I MADE MYSELF WRITE THIS AND I WAS JUST GONNA WORK ON ONE MORE THING BEFORE I LET MYSELF SLEEP BUT NOW I HAVE TO SOCIALIZE AHHH (if I don't end up uploading the next chapter of robot tonight I'm sorry forgive me I'm exhausted)

Also I just glanced over at my book and noticed my bookmark was just-sitting right next to it.... it fell out of my book and I lost my place..... that is the freaking worst

Okay anyways, my sisters finally gone off to bed as well so, I'm gonna try and stay up long enough to finish one more chapter. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. (Dammit I ran out of suggestions again aksksk) *Harry Potter gives you a ring pop* it was the first thing I thought of okay. Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye!-An exhausted Bob