Overdramatic Part 2 (Prince x Morality)

Here's a part two that no one asked for but you're all getting anyways, bc I remembered another awful thing about being sick that Roman would definitely complain about

Roman had finished eating his food, setting it to the side and turning around in Patton's arms to face him. He smiled at his boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his cheek and wrapping his arms around him tightly.

They sat that way a few minutes before Roman mumbled something. "I'm bored... we should do something."

"What would you like to do, Roman?" Patton asked, smiling over at Roman who was pouting.

"I dunno. We should... watch a movie, or something." He shrugged, Patton's smile growing.

"That sounds good to me, but... you know you'll have to let me get up to turn it on, right?" He asked, watching Roman pour some more. He reluctantly let him go, whining and telling him he should hurry.

"You're warm, and it's freezing in here. I need you to sit with me or I'll die from the cold." He kept complaining, and even though it only took Patton a minute or less to get up and turn Aladdin on he still latched tightly onto him once he returned. "I missed you."

"Roman..." Patton laughed, kissing his nose. "That didn't take me any time at all!"

"I still missed you!" Roman huffed, Patton shaking his head and telling Roman the movie was starting. They both turned their attention to the movie.

A few minutes in, just as the first song started Roman gasped. "No, no no no, this can't be possible!"

"Roman? Sweetie, what's wrong?" Patton frowned, looking at his boyfriend in concern.

"I'm sick and my throats hurts. I won't be able to sing along." His pout retuned, and Patton sighed. He had been worried that something was really wrong.

"It'll be okay if you can't sing along just one time." Patton assured him, smiling over at him. "I promise, as soon as you're better we'll watch as many Disney movies as you like, and you can sing along to every song!"

"Well... I really want to sing along now, but thank you, Patton." Roman kissed Patton's cheek, smiling back at him. Patton grinned back, holding him closer.

"Of course! I really hope you get to feeling better soon." He muttered, sighing.

"As do I. Thank you, you're doing a wonderful job at taking care of me while I'm sick. I love you."

"Aww, I love you too! It's no problem, I'm always happy to be there for you Roman." Patton pressed a short kiss to his lips. Roman frowned.

"Be careful, dear. I wouldn't want you to end up sick as well." He chided, and Patton shrugged with a smile.

"I'll be okay." He assured Roman, kissing him again. "It's worth it to kiss my boyfriend."

Roman shook his head, pulling Patton closer and resting his chin on the top of his head. "You're adorable," Roman laughed, Patton giggling along with him. The two of them turned back to the movie with smiles on their lips, leaning into each other happily.

Lmao I think I've done enough for the day. I made dinner for myself and my mom, and I wrote this although it's short, and I really just wanna go to sleep until I'm not sick any more. I'm exhausted, and I feel like complete shit.

If I can't sleep I might try and update Robot again for you guys. We'll see.

Anyways. I'm gonna get a little more to eat, so I'll be off of here. Also-to my friends and anyone else who's messaged me on here sorry if I haven't responded. Been out all day at the doctors(god that took forever) and just in general not feeling good. I keep falling asleep throughout the day lol.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. If I disappear for a bit off of here it's most likely just from me being sick. *Thomas and his Sides shower you in rainbow ring pops*

I also need more ring pop suggestions, so please give me more of those!! Take care of yourselves

I also need more ring pop suggestions, so please give me more of those!! Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye!-Bob