Hoodie Strings (Morality x Anxiety)

Could be taken as platonic or romantic. Also I don't know what to call these things but in this chapter this is what I'm talking about. Just-it'll make sense(I hope)

Patton had been in the middle of talking when Virgil got distracted

Patton had been in the middle of talking when Virgil got distracted. He didn't mind, not really, he actually thought it was pretty funny. It was just unexpected for him to suddenly step up closer to Patton, just to play with the little fuzzy balls on the end of his hoodie string.

Patton had cut himself off, smiling widely at Virgil as he twirled the string around his finger. He did his best to stifle a laugh as started to hit it up and down, trying not to let it fall. When Virgil poured as the ball fell again he couldn't help it, quiet giggles escaping him.

He couldn't help but think about how much like a cat Virgil was. He sat in weird places, one time Patton had caught him taking a nap on the kitchen counter. He also slept very often, hissed at people, and Patton swore that one time when he had been running his hands through the anxious Sides hair he had begun to purr. What he was doing now certainly wasn't disproving this, playing with the thing on his hoodie like a cat would with a toy.

He laughed a little louder as he thought of this, making Virgil suddenly stop. He noticed what he had been doing, quickly drawing his hand away and flushing a dark red. He stuttered out an apology, but Patton simply laughed again and shook his head.

"It's fine, Virgil. You're adorable." He grinned, and Virgil rolled his eyes.

"I'm not. It's just... they're so distracting." He muttered, shrugging. Patton shook his head with a fond smile, and quietly led him over to the couch.

"Here. We can sit down and talk, and you can mess with them as much as you like. You can wear it too, if you want." He suggested. Virgil seemed to light up at the idea, but Patton knew he wouldn't admit to wanting it. So, without saying anything he slid the hoodie over his head and handed it to Virgil. Virgil would have protested, but he knew Patton would insist, so he slowly took it from him, putting it on himself.

Patton smiled once again as Virgil continued to mess with the strings of the hoodie. Patton carried on talking about what he had been before, Virgil listening to him and responding when he asked him something. After a while he leaned over, head resting on Patton's shoulder with a smile.

I can't end things today apparently.

Sorry this is kinda short. Just had the idea bc these things(which I've been told are pompoms) are very fun to mess with. I keep playing with them while I'm reading, it's just fun to mess with.

Anyways, planning to get another oneshot or two done today. I have a bunch of drafts, the two I'm working on currently are for prinxiety and logince(the latter will probably be done first, bc I'm still obsessed with this ship.... that is, if I stop getting distracted reading fanfic for it). The prinxiety one is actually the Christmas themed one I mentioned, so I will get that one done soon too.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this. *you meet your favorite Disney character or youtuber and they give you an unlimited supply of ring pops bc you're their biggest fan*

 *you meet your favorite Disney character or youtuber and they give you an unlimited supply of ring pops bc you're their biggest fan*

Thanks for the suggestion. ^•^ please give me some more! I'm running out haha. Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye!-Bob