Pass the Salt (Prince x Anxiety)

Requested. I guess I'll take a couple of requests, honestly this one was too great not to do lmao. Once again mentioning a daddy kink so uh........ sorry? You're welcome? I'm not sure which is appropriate

Thomas and his sides were all seated around the table to eat dinner. Roman was sat next to Virgil, Patton across from Roman, Logan in front of Virgil and Thomas at the end. They weren't talking very much, and Virgil was starting to feel bored.

He breathed out a sigh, wondering what there was to talk about to make things less boring. A smirk grew on his face as he thought of something, sitting up in his seat. He tried to hide his grin as he spoke. "Would you please pass the salt, daddy?"

Without a single moment of hesitation both Roman and Patton reached to grab the salt. They both froze as they noticed each other, Roman turning bright red as he quickly drew his hand back, spluttering excuses as Patton glared at him. Wordlessly, Patton rose from his chair, Roman wincing at the sound of it moving on the wooden floor. Roman jumped up too, running from Patton as he chased him.

Behind them, Logan had started talking to Virgil, lecturing him on why he shouldn't have done that. Virgil couldn't care less about what he had to say, laughing and banging on the table, finding the situation hilarious. They heard Roman scream, the sound getting closer as he ran back past the table, hiding behind Virgil.

"Virgil please! Save me!" He begged, Virgil only laughing harder as Patton ran back in, pausing and looking around for Roman. When he saw him he glared again, chasing him as Roman once again screamed and ran away.

Meanwhile, listening to the sounds of Roman's terrified screams and Patton's angry ones, as well as Logan going off on Virgil while he laughed and banged the table, Thomas was incredibly confused about everything that had just happened.

Sorry it's short!! Hope it was funny still lol

Nooooo I've been biting my nails again and they have glittery nail polish on wHY CANT I STOP MYSELF

Like, one of my nails will be super fuckin long, like this one

And then the other one I've chewed down so that it bleeds and god I need to sTOP

Literally I'm typing this with one hand while still biting my nail what's wrong with me

I am a disgusting human being

Also-

Other people: why are you so afraid of people?! There's nothing to be afraid of!! They're just people!!! Just try and make a friend!!
*remembers my "friends" who 1. Abandoned me for a year and made me think they were dead, then came back and pretended nothing happened 2. My ex who mentally abused me 3. The one who got upset with me for something silly, called me a she intentionally bc of this and then pretended they were depressed so I'd come back and give them attention*

Yeah no pretty sure people fucking suck I think I'll stick with the two friends I've got now thanks

Gosh. Why do I still allow myself to think about them? They're not even in my life anymore, but still it hurts me. Dammit. Whatever. I'm gonna ignore all my feelings by writing all night, so yeah you can give me requests.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. *

* fight me

* fight me.

Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye-Bob