Ghost Shenanigans (Anxiety x Logic)

Oneshot warnings: bullying, mention of breaking bones, and death. (Death being because this is about a ghost, so uh....... yeah)

Hi please leave me requests for oneshots so I can try to get a bunch written to upload at random times bc I have zero ideas and also zero time to write them. My plan is to write a bunch of them on the car ride back to NC on Thursday, and then upload them in between updates for Tally Marks and Haunted High School. That way you guys get more updates even when I don't have that much time to get work done. (Please know that if you leave a requests there is no guarantee it will be done, as stated I have little time so I may not get around to very many of them, and I will only be writing the ones I actually have the motivation for bc life is stressful and I am tired)

Also yes this is basically a oneshot about HHS, set a little after chapter 9, which is where the story is currently at. Technically it's a couple chapters afterwards, but I haven't added in what happens in those chapters yet so y'know. I thought it'd be funny to add what happens between chapters lol. Warning for spoilers and all, please go check out the book if you haven't already!!!! I'm super proud of it and I think it's pretty funny and interesting.

Being a ghost was boring, most of the time.

Sure, Logan had his friends to talk to after class was over, but that didn't happen until hours later, and it wasn't like they could stay for very long. They had homes to get back to. Real, living people to go and see. They couldn't spend all of their time in the library with him.

Needless to say, Logan got bored sometimes. Which meant he had to come up with creative ways to entertain himself. That was what had led him to following Virgil around, and what eventually ended with him terrorizing Roman for the entire day.

He hadn't started off the day planning to harass the student. It just sort of happened. Virgil happened to share his first period class with Roman, and Roman, as usual, was being annoying. He truly never seemed to shut his mouth, and after one particularly stupid comment that once again made Logan roll his eyes he decided to try something to shut him up.

It wasn't the first time he had done this-before Roman knew of his existence at all he had done the same thing to stop him from listening in on his friends conversations. He had probably figured out by now that it had been him who threw it, but he surely wasn't going to complain about it now. He would sound insane if he blamed it on a ghost.

Logan made his way over to Virgil's desk at the back of the classroom, Virgil jumping when he quietly asked to borrow a sheet of paper. Virgil looked in his direction in confusion, but didn't bother questioning. He carefully tore out a sheet as quietly as he possibly could, sliding it to the edge of his desk to see what Logan did with it. He watched as the paper seemed to move on its own, crumpled into a ball and being lifted off of his desk as the teacher turned her back. Logan waited until Roman interrupted the class yet again with a dumb joke, then he launched the paper at him as hard as he could.

Roman yelped as it hit him, whirling around in the direction it had come from. Already the students behind him had begun laughing as they saw the paper hit him, Virgil joining in on the laughter as well. Logan grinned smugly, knowing Roman wouldn't say anything for the rest of the class because he couldn't really tell someone that a ghost was the one throwing things at him.

Later on in the day, as Virgil and Roman were traveling to their next class, Roman decided to talk to Virgil. He kept trying to get his attention, poking him and asking the same question over and over again. "Why don't you like me? Why are you so against me helping you guys out?"

Each time Virgil would ignore him, and Roman would become more and more annoying.

"Dude, just go to your class and stop pestering me!" Virgil groaned, shoving Roman away from him.