Right Here (Anxiety x Logic)

IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS SHIP THEN YOU CAN FIGHT ME

Virgil made his way to the living room where his boyfriend, Logan, currently sat. He was reading a book, looking up from it briefly as he walked in to smile at Virgil. Virgil didn't smile back, and Logan understood that he wasn't feeling well. He gestured to the spot next to him, and Virgil quietly sat down.

He immediately leaned into Logan, who set his book to the side and wrapped his arms around Virgil. Virgil hid his face in Logan's chest, feeling his boyfriend press a kiss to the top of his head.

"You okay?" He mumbled, receiving a head shake. "Need to talk about it, or just wanna sit here?"

Virgil held up two fingers, telling him it was the second thing he said. He nodded, pulling him closer into his chest. "Okay. I'm right here, Virgil. I promise I'll stay right here with you."

Virgil cuddled closer to him, listening to Logan as he whispered comforting things to him. He sounded awkward and unsure if what he was saying was good or not, but Virgil just appreciated that he was trying. He focused on Logan talking, while also trying to get his breathing under control.

It took him a while before he was completely calm. He had relaxed against Logan, eyes closed as he listened to his heartbeat. Anxiety attacks were tiring, and he wanted nothing more then to fall asleep in the arms of his boyfriend.

"I love you," he murmured, not opening his eyes or moving at all. He felt Logan kiss the top of his head again.

"I love you too." He responded. "Tired?"

Virgil nodded shortly, and Logan smiled. "Get some rest then, love. It's okay."

Virgil mumbled a thank you, sighing contentedly as Logan told him it wasn't a problem. It didn't take long for him to drift off, feeling safe and protected in Logan's arms.

Is this cute? I tried I'm sorry these are all so short I'll do better

Anyways. I dunno if I'll write more tonight or not, depends on if I have any more ideas. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. ....I ran out of ring pop suggestions guys how could you let this happen

Uh

*awkwardly hands you a ring pop and then runs to hide under blankets again where it's safe and there's no people around* Take care of yourselves. Bye-Bob