Adorable (Anxiety x Logic)

I still have like, 4 drafts on here dammit I need to just finish them already ahhhhhh
Also AU so yes they can be in the same room okay

Logan was sitting at his desk, focused on his work he needed to get done. (Wish I could focus on mine. Okay okay sorry for these lmao) Virgil was in bed, already asleep. It was late at night, and Logan was aware that he should probably be asleep as well, but he couldn't stop until he had finished his work.

It was easy to hear when Virgil began moving around in his sleep, as the room was otherwise silent. Logan assumed he would stop after a moment, but when it didn't he glanced behind him.

Virgil was searching for something, his hand moving over the surface of the bed. Logan frowned, wondering what he could want. Hesitantly, Logan held out his hand to where Virgil could reach, Virgil finding it and holding onto it. He seemed happy after that, and relaxed once again with a sigh.

Logan couldn't help but stare at him for a while, going back and forth from his face to their hands. He gave a small smile, one that started to grow as he thought more and more about Virgil. Smiling was rare for him, but at that moment he couldn't help it as he thought about how much he loved his boyfriend. He honestly thought that Virgil was the most adorable thing he had ever seen, and he knew that he would always be happy to be with him.

Logan sighed again, knowing he wouldn't be able to focus on his work any longer. It was late anyways. He could get it done tomorrow.

He crawled into bed without removing his hand from Virgil's, his free a moving to wrap around Virgil and hold him close. He continued to smile as he leaned forward to kiss the top of his head. He watched Virgil adoringly, heart melting as the darkly dressed male inched closer to him. He stayed that way until his eyes grew too heavy to hold open, letting his eyes finally slide shut.

He listened to the sound of Virgil's breathing, beginning to drift off.

"I love you," he mumbled although he knew it wouldn't be heard. This was okay to him, because he could just tell Virgil tomorrow over and over again. Logan would let him know that he found him absolutely adorable.

Aggghhhhh these are all short I'm sorry

I'm so stressed I have so much to do and bc I'm stressed about it I'm putting it off and the more time goes by the more stressed I get someone pls kill me god

I just

I want to take a shower so I feel actually clean and okay and I want to lie in bed with a book and relax and not worry about anything but I can't do that bc I have other things to do and even if I didn't I just don't have any motivation to get up and take a shower anyways

Y'know what stinks? Wondering if maybe it's not my depression making me feel this way, and maybe I'm just lazy and being stupid. God, maybe I am. I don't know. Lmao, let's just hope tomorrow is better.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. I really will try and get longer oneshots out, just.... after I'm able to get all the other shit I need to do done. *you're carving a thanksgiving turkey and a portal to a ring pop dimension opens*

 *you're carving a thanksgiving turkey and a portal to a ring pop dimension opens*

Can I be ruler of the ring pop dimension? Ring pop prince. That sounds amazing. Take care of yourselves. You're all incredibly important, and the world needs you! Love you guys. Bye-Bob