Cared For (Anxiety x Logic)

Requested. Yes I'm still taking a break, just had some time so I wanted to get this done. And I missed you guys. I also didn't want it to be exactly the same as the last request I got, so I changed it a tiny bit and I hope that's okay!

Logan had been incredibly worried whenever Virgil had collapsed. The anxious side had been hiding his illness for days now, and it had gotten a lot worse in those few days. He acted more and more unusual, and Logan was already beginning to suspect that something was wrong when the side suddenly collapsed.

He had been standing right in front of Logan when it happened, the logical trait about to question him. Out of nowhere he began to sway, falling towards Logan. Logan caught him easily, and if he was worried before he was definitely worried now. He had carried him over to the couch, leaving him there for only a few moments so he could inform the others of his situation and gather other things he might need.

This was where the logical side was now, sitting next to Virgil and waiting for him to finally wake up. His hand was holding the others gently, eyes held tightly shut as he wondered why he couldn't have just confronted him sooner. It was stupid of him to wait, and if he had just mentioned it faster he wouldn't be sitting here waiting for Virgil to wake up.

His thoughts were stopped suddenly when he heard movement from beside of him. He opened his eyes, finding Virgil looking back at him and attempting to sit up. Logan was fast to help him, not saying anything yet other than handing him a glass of water and instructing him to take some medicine. Once Virgil had done that he frowned, finally speaking up.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" He asked, looking at Virgil who was staring at the floor. Virgil shrugged, glancing up at Logan sheepishly.

"I didn't wanna worry anyone." He mumbled, looking around and finally noticing Patton and Roman standing by as well, looking relieved to see him up. "I guess this just made you worry more than you would've if I just told you though. Sorry, guys.."

"It's alright," Patton told him, smiling warmly.

"We are simply glad you're okay." Roman agreed.

Virgil was going to speak to them again, but was cut off. Thomas seemed to need the four of them. Virgil frowned, not sure whether or not he would he able to go.

"Me and Roman will go," Patton told the other two. "Logan, you should take care of him."

Logan nodded as Virgil frowned, not getting to say anything before the two left. He looked over at Logan, eyes narrowed. "I can take care of myself. You don't have to look after me like a child."

"Judging by the fact that when you took care of it on your own you collapsed, I'd say you do need someone looking after you." Logan told him, and Virgil didn't say anything. He had a point, though he wasn't about to admit that aloud.

"Do you need anything?" Logan asked, looking at Virgil worriedly. Virgil started to shake his head, but paused.

"I... haven't eaten much today..?" He muttered, and Logan nodded.

"I will make you something. Call for me if you need anything, alright?" Logan insisted. He didn't move until Virgil nodded in agreement, quietly muttering that he would and thanking him. It didn't take long for Logan to bring him out some food. It was soup-the only thing Logan could cook, not that Virgil minded.

Virgil had to admit, it was kind of nice to be cared for. He liked knowing that someone cared enough to help him when he was sick. He also had to admit that he may have gone a bit overboard in asking for things.

However, instead of eventually getting annoyed and telling Virgil no, Logan did what he asked every time. He didn't mind doing things for Virgil if it meant he would rest and get better. For some reason this made Virgil's cheeks burn and his heart race. Eventually he ran out of things to ask, and once Logan had returned with a blanket he had asked for he wasn't sure what to say.