Nail Designs Part 2 (Anxiety x Logic)

No one requested this, but I honestly love this idea so much I wanted to write more for it ahh

After the other three had found out his secret, Virgil wore his nail polish outside of his room a lot more often. No one had a problem with it, and they often complimented him on doing a good job.

While doing a video one day, Virgil couldn't help but notice Logan looking down at his nails. He caught him frowning, and Virgil followed his eyes to see that the nail polish was beginning to peel off. It had been a little while since he had painted everyone's nails, so it was expected that it would come off eventually.

He hadn't expected to see the logical side upset over that. It was just nail polish, and although Virgil had to admit, the design looked really good, it was unlike Logan to show very much emotion. Especially over small things such as this. Deciding to ask him about it after the video, Virgil returned his attention to the others, sharing his input every now and then, and worrying about Logan.

At the end of the video when Logan sank down Virgil was quick to follow him. "Hey, Logan wait!" He called, reaching out to hold the logical sides arm carefully.

"Did you need something?" Logan questioned, turning slightly and looking at Virgil's hand that gripped his wrist. Virgil's face lit up, and he released Logan from his grip, looking to the floor.

"Uh, yeah, actually... I wanted to check on you. You seemed upset during the video, and you keep looking down at your hands. You alright?" He questioned, Logan looking surprised that anyone had noticed his mood.

Logan looked down at his hands again, his own cheeks burning as he slowly nodded. "I am fine. I just happened to notice that the nail polish has started to come off. I... was very happy with the design, so I felt slightly disappointed that it wasn't going to last anymore. Which is silly, I knew it would not last forever."

"You know... if you really like having your nails done, I can do it for you again?" Virgil offered, looking at Logan. "Maybe not the exact same design, but something new that you also like."

Logan stayed silent for a moment, thinking. "You wouldn't mind?" He made sure, and Virgil shook his head with a small smile. "Then, do you think you could do them similar to this..?"

Logan pulled out his phone, searching something up quickly. He showed Virgil a picture of someone's nails painted as constellations. Virgil examined it for a moment, and then nodded as Logan.

"Yeah. Seems like a simple enough design." He shrugged, unable to keep a smile off his face as he watched Logan try unsuccessfully to keep one off of his. "I can go get my nail polish now, if you want."

Virgil had to bite back an amused laugh as Logan nodded enthusiastically, sinking down to his room and getting what he needed. When he returned, Logan was sitting and waiting on him. Virgil still smiled slightly as he sat down in front of Logan, taking his hand and starting to remove the nail polish that was still on from before. He found it nice, for some reason, to hold Logan's hand.

The two started up a pleasant conversation while Virgil worked on painting his nails. It didn't take long before Virgil had finished, closing up the nail polish as Logan looked at his nails. He seemed happy, and this made Virgil feel happy and proud of himself.

Suddenly, without warning, Virgil felt a pair of lips against his cheek. He froze, watching as Logan pulled back quickly, both of their faces burning bright red. Logan cleared his throat.

"Er, thank you, Virgil. I really like them, you are very good at this." He muttered, looking everywhere in the room but at him. Virgil shrugged, hand reaching up to nervously rub the back of his neck.

"Thanks," he smiled awkwardly in Logan's direction. "If it starts coming off again and you want a new design, I'm happy to do it for you. Just, come find me, I'm almost always in my room."

Logan nodded. "I will take up that offer. Thank you again, Virgil."

"No problem."

Never in my life have I wished I could draw well as much as I do right now

I just-I wanna see this idea drawn I love it so much idk why I love it so much but I do and ahhhh it's just, I love it. I'm glad other people seemed to like Logan's space nails in the last oneshot too. I love it so much.

Oh, also, here's the nails Logan had after Virgil repainted them

I may attempt to do these ones? I dunno. We'll see.

Anajaj please leave fluffy requests I wanna write and don't have many ideas currently. Anyways, I have school work to finish before my dad gets home, so. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. *

* lmao yeah I was too lazy to type that out but that's great

* lmao yeah I was too lazy to type that out but that's great. Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob