Never Say That Again (Prince x Morality)

Prompt. People requested this for different ships(I think moxiety and analogical) but I wanted to do this one so. Sorry if you don't like it. And yes a lot of this is sexual jokes so if you don't like it then y'know just wait for the next one

"Don't you think they sound just wonderful?" Roman sarcastically remarked, looking over to the drivers seat. He had been complaining to his friend, Patton, about something his parents had done as they drove over to Patton's house.

"That sounds awful." Patton frowned, feeling frustrated. He wanted to help his friend. "That's it, I'm gonna be your dad now. And your mom. Your... uh, dom!" He paused for a moment, thinking over his words. "Wait, shoot, no-"

Roman immediately began howling with laughter at what he said, doubling over and gasping for breath after laughing for a while. His laughter died down to quiet giggles, but when he looked back up at Patton's bright red cheeks he couldn't help but laugh some more. When he finally calmed down enough to be able to look at his friend he sighed, wiping fake tears from his eyes.

A smirk grew on his lips as he looked back over at him, and said very quietly. "Daddy?" Roman held on to anything he could as the car swerved, Patton pulling over to the side of the road and looking over at Roman. His cheeks were an even brighter red than before, and Roman was once again laughing loudly as Patton frowned, spluttering and trying to find something to say.

"Never say that again!" Patton scolded, pointing a finger at Roman. He began going off, lecturing Roman on why he shouldn't say things like that. All the while Roman just laughed, eventually deciding to cut him off by leaning in to press a kiss to his cheek.

"Alright, I get it. Don't call you daddy again." He snickered, and although it didn't look like Patton's blush could be any darker he proved Roman wrong.

"Stop saying it!" He hissed, and Roman held his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, sorry." He grinned, shaking his head. "It's just really cute seeing you get all flustered." Patton groaned, hitting his head against the steering wheel jokingly.

"This isn't fair," he whined, not looking up. "You make me blush so easily, but you never get embarrassed around me."

"Well, have you ever really tried?" He questioned, seeing Patton shake his head. "Well then go ahead. Try your hardest to embarrass me."

Patton lifted his head from the steering wheel, looking over at Roman cautiously. "I can do whatever I want to embarrass you?"

"Well... Let's not get too crazy. We can wait till we get to your house for that." Roman laughed, and Patton glared at him.

"Come on! I'm supposed to be the one trying to embarrass you!" Patton complained, and Roman once again held his hands up in surrender.

"Alright, well I don't see any attempts ye-" Roman was cut off by a pair of lips pressed against his own, eyes going wide and cheeks burning bright as he realized that Patton was actually kissing him. He was too shocked to respond, and Patton pulled away far too soon. He stared at Patton, at a loss for words, and Patton shot him a proud grin.

"There! I did it!" Patton happily exclaimed, punching the air. Roman raised a hand to his lips, touching them, feeling dazed.

"Yes, you did it..." Roman mumbled, finally coming back to reality and leaning back in close to Patton. "Now get back over here and kiss me again."

Patton continued to grin over at Roman, happily listening to him and leaning back over to kiss him. Against his lips Patton heard Roman mumble. "I love you."

Patton smiled into their kiss, pulling Roman even closer and sighing. "I love you too."

I have like, 10 thousand different story ideas, every single one of them I've thought through in detail and just need to actually write down, and how many of these ideas am I actually working on?

Zero. Because I'm a lazy depressed piece of shit.

But hey, this one was funny and I actually kinda liked it. Tell me what you think.

Pretty sure I'm supposed to be making dinner now, so. I'll be off.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked this. *it's your birthday and when you walk in your house everyone throws ring pops at you and makes a cake made of ring pops and all your presents are ring pops*

 *it's your birthday and when you walk in your house everyone throws ring pops at you and makes a cake made of ring pops and all your presents are ring pops*

Thanks for the suggestion. Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye-Bob