Taking A (probably really long) Break (Please Read)

This will be long and I apologize for that. Part of it is me writing plans down to help me figure things out, because I'm better at making plans when I write out my thoughts, though I also just thought you might want to know 1. Why I won't be updating for a bit, and 2. What exactly I'm doing while I'm gone. I don't want people to think I've just disappeared, I am really trying to sort things out so that I can update regularly here. If you don't really care... Just don't read it I suppose lol, that's fine. Anyways, onto the note, and sorry again. 

Hey! So, sorry for the A/N, I know they suck and it feels like I've been making way too many of them lately. I really am sorry for that, I promise I am only making this one so that I can be sure there won't be any more for a long time. 

So, if you've read my authors notes the last few oneshots, I'm incredibly stressed rn. There's some personal stuff(wow theres something about me I actually don't share online? Surprising.), and I am very behind on schoolwork, depressions always something that has to come up and make me feel entirely unmotivated, and what's really been making me feel stressed out currently-writing. 

No one on here's fault; it's just the fact that I am very very behind on many different things. So, I'm currently working on fixing that. 

For those of you who read the other books I have on my account, those are mostly what I'm talking about. If you don't read those, just know that I am not going to be focusing on this book for a while. Which means that aside from the requests I hope to upload this weekend, this book will not be updated until I have caught up on some other things.(There is more at the end about oneshots, so please read that!) For those of you who do read the other books, I do have a plan for them. 

So, I recently decided on a schedule for the three books I am working on at the moment, which was to update Parenthood on Mondays, Robot on Wednesdays, and Tally Marks on Fridays. This will end up happening, I swear, but for a little while I won't be updating those. My plan is to write as many parts as I can over the next couple weekends-my schoolwork needs to be first, I apologize-and once I feel like I have enough written for each of my books I will start uploading them once on their days. That way I don't have to worry so much about keeping up with writing a new chapter every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, because that is very very stressful, and this makes a lot more sense. 

I feel like more of you read Tally Marks than any of my other books, and I want you all to know I am really really sorry for taking so long with that one. I rushed into it way too quickly because I was excited, and then got stuck on the second chapter. I am going to take whatever time I have that I'm not writing or doing schoolwork to work on an outline for that book, and it will be updated as soon as I can. I promise I will not abandon any of my books; I am excited to write all of them, and no matter what I plan on writing them until they are completed. Thanks to all of you who have been waiting patiently for me to update any of my books-comments constantly asking for updates stress me out, and I haven't really received any of those. The one ones I have seen were still kind and not at all pressuring, and that means a lot to me. You guys are freaking awesome. I will do my best to make sure that when I do get more of that book written that it's the best it can possibly be for you guys. 

Now, about when I will update in here again... Once I figure this entire schedule thing out and start uploading for my other books, updates in here should start to be about every day again. As for when that will be, I honestly can't say. It could be two weeks, it could be a month, it could be really soon or it could be a long time. If it does take me longer, I am sure there will still be occasional updates in here. If it takes me too long then eventually I'll just upload what I have-I don't see it taking any longer than a couple weeks but again I've got a lot of other stuff to deal with and who knows what else might come up? Honestly though, two weeks feel like forever to not be uploading... God, maybe I should make a temporary chat book just so I can still talk to you guys. Not that I really reply to comments much, aha... (Actually something I've been trying to talk myself into doing more. You guys are awesome and I really appreciate you all, and it's hard to get past social anxiety but you guys deserve it <3) 

Anyways, I have one more thing to address and then I will stop taking up all your time-yes I know I'm literally writing this at 7AM with no sleep but I promise I am going to be looking after myself while I'm doing all of this. I can't promise to be perfect everyday, but the whole point of me taking a break is to look after myself and take some time to finish things that need to be done before this, so that I also have time to do things like eating/sleeping and other things humans need to survive without worrying about making time to write. God I wish I could just be a robot. I typed that originally with a capital R because I'm so used to saying the book title, lol. 

So, I'm pretty much positive that I talked about everything I needed to here now, so unfortunately this means I must get back to schoolwork. And I was mostly joking about making a chat book but I think it'd be fun to have again and I was thinking about it so if you'd actually like for me to make one to ramble to you guys about random silly stuff please let me know? I doubt it but if quite a few people actually would like to hear me talk about random shit then maybe. I dunno. Look out for it lol. So, gonna go consider whether or not I should actually upload this for about ten minutes now, hope the long explanation isn't too annoying. 

And uh... Instead of saying sorry this entire time, I'm just gonna say thanks. For being patient with me, for enjoying the things that I make, and for just in general being you. You guys are all super sweet, and although my stupid irrational thoughts are telling me you're all going to be mad and disappointed in me for taking a break, I know that's not really true. You're all always super understanding, and I love you all so much. 

Thank you for reading this! I hope I see you all soon. *ring pops and hugs* Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob