Kitchen Mishaps (Logic x Anxiety x Morality x Prince)

Requested. Also dunno if I've mentioned this or not yet, keep forgetting but this book has over 100k reads now so, thank you!!!!

Patton huffed in frustration, closing his eyes and leaning against the kitchen counter. This new recipe he was trying just wasn't working out for him, and it was getting very frustrating. After a few minutes of convincing himself he decided it might be best to start over, he hadn't really gotten that far but he knew it didn't look right, and he had no clue how to fix it.

He had just gotten rid of any evidence of his first attempt when Logan entered the kitchen. He seemed to notice Patton's frustration, frowning as he stepped up beside of him. "Greetings, Patton. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah!" Patton nodded, putting on a smile despite his current mood. "Just can't seem to get this right. It's okay though, I'm just gonna keep trying."

Logan nodded, pausing for a moment without saying anything. Patton started to move again, and Logan made up his mind. "Would you like some help? I would be more than happy to assist you."

Patton froze, thinking about it for a moment. He smiled sheepishly over at Logan. "You're sure you wouldn't mind..?" Logan nodded again, and Patton sighed in relief. "Thanks Logan!"

Without much warning the dad-like side was wrapping his arms around Logan in a short but grateful hug, and a kiss pressed to his cheek. Logan's cheeks burned as he pulled away, helping Patton by looking up another recipe for the same thing that was easier to follow. After finding one that looked to be a lot simpler the two of them got to work, following instructions perfectly.

Somehow, despite following along exactly as they were supposed to, it still didn't look right. They didn't know where they were going wrong. They had tried going through the instructions again, checking to be sure they had added in the correct ingredients, they had tried everything and it still wasn't right!

At some point Roman wandered in, asking when dinner was going to be ready. Upon seeing the mess that Logan and Patton had turned the kitchen into he insisted on helping out, which led to where the three of them currently were. Food now being ignored they were all bickering, unsure of how exactly their argument had even started.

None of them noticed the scent of smoke until the food was already on fire, flames rising towards the cupboard above the stove. It was then that Virgil came rushing in, having smelled the smoke before the other three. He grabbed the extinguisher they kept, putting out the fire quickly while the others watched on in shock. It was quiet for a while, the only sound the four of them heard was the loud and fast beating of their hearts.

After a few minutes Virgil turned away from where the fire had previously been, eyes wide and breathing erratic. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, words seeming to catch in his throat. At last he managed to utter out in a quiet voice. "Pizza?"

****

The quiet sound of a random Disney movie was the only noise in the room as the sides huddled together on the couch, empty pizza box on the coffee table left open. It had been around an hour since the incident in the kitchen, and they were all much calmer now. Roman, currently squished between Virgil and Logan, spoke over the movie with a laugh. "I think pizza was a much better decision."

They all chuckled with him, silently agreeing.

Heyyyy, I completed this and only got kinda stuck once! That's good

Heyyyy, I completed this and only got kinda stuck once! That's good. It's probably not the best, I know the ending definitely wasn't, but I really hope you liked this!! And also, I am feeling a little bit better, so thank you, all of you! I'm still a little stressed about some stuff, but I'll be okay, probably. 💜💜💜💜

I'll try and get one more request done tonight, but I do need to get some sleep soon cause I gotta work tomorrow. (I'm helping my mom every Friday at work, think I've mentioned that before but idk) If I don't then I can't exactly promise an update tomorrow, but I will work on more requests as soon as I can.

Anyways, thanks to all of you who left requests-please, do not leave any more! I really can't promise I'll finish them all, I'm sorry. I'll do my best.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. *

* thanks for the suggestion, haha

* thanks for the suggestion, haha. Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye!-Bob