Cuddles and Movies (Logic x Anxiety x Morality x Prince)

Requested. Sorry this took so long ahhhh (also again, not taking more requests at the moment)

Virgil was lonely.

He hadn't seen any of the others that day, as they had all been busy. He was left on his own, and he was tired of it. He got up, setting off to find someone to spend time with.

As he was walking down the hall, hands stuffed in his hoodie pockets and hood over his head, he stared at the ground. He yelped as he suddenly collided with something, stumbling back and expecting to fall. When he didn't, he finally looked up and saw Logan in front of him. He had grabbed Virgil's arms to keep him from falling over.

"Sorry," Virgil mumbled. "Didn't mean to run into you."

"It is alright." Logan assured him, and gestured behind him. "I was coming to find you anyways. We are all watching movies tonight."

Virgil looked behind him, seeing Patton and Roman already together on the couch, waiting for the other two to start the movie. Virgil smiled slightly, walking over to them along with Logan.

"Finally! We're all together! Come on, sit down so we can finally start the movie!" Patton was bouncing excitedly in his seat, gesturing for them to sit down. Logan and Virgil sat down next to the other two, immediately made to join in cuddling.

"What movie are we even watching?" Virgil asked.

"Nightmare Before Christmas, of course!" Roman grinned. (If someone tries to tell me that this is a Christmas movie and I'm not allowed to watch it on Halloween I wILL NOT HESITATE TO FIGHT YOU OKAY)

"Yeah! And then we'll watch even more Halloween themed movies!" Patton beamed, and the four of them fell quiet as the movie began. (Please also ignore that Halloween was yesterday, the request said Halloween movies I was just late forgive me)

Virgil's tiny smile never left his face as he leaned in to the other's embraces, happy to spend time with them. None of them moved for the rest of the night, watching movies until they all drifted off peacefully.

I'm sorry it's short I hope you still like it

I'm sorry it's short I hope you still like it. Seriously, I'm so sorry, I hate writing really short things for requests.

Okay, can I just go off on a little rant here? (It's about self harm, don't read if it'll bother you and take care of yourselves!!!)

One of the most annoying things about self harm is how fucking hard it is to stop. It's like, even when you finally are trying to get better and stop, somehow something has to come up and it's just too fucking hard to quit, but because it happens again you feel worse, and as a result of feeling worse you want to do it again and it just goes on and on and on and it's the worst.

What's really awful is that like... at the beginning of this year, I thought I had finally managed to stop. I was really happy, for a while. But then my mental health just got worse, and even though I am happy more often now, I'm still sad all the time. And when I'm sad it just... doesn't go away, for weeks at a time I can't do anything. And even if I go to bed feeling happy and perfectly okay, sometimes I'll still wake up and for no reason at all I just can't force myself to get out of bed and do the things I need to do, because I'm sad, and because it all just seems so pointless.

I've been... really up and down lately. Some days I feel amazing, I'm confident and happy, and then the next day I wouldn't give a shit if I were in the street and a car was heading for me. It's stupid. Depression is really really stupid. I wish that no one ever had to deal with it.

Anyways.... I'm starving, so I guess maybe I should force myself to get up and eat something. Might be a good idea. I should also probably take a shower at some point and get dressed, lmao. Hm... Maybe I'll just put on clean pajamas instead.... Who is actually going to care if I do? I don't leave my house.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. *you were playing solitaire and won but instead of cards ring pops shoot out at you*

 *you were playing solitaire and won but instead of cards ring pops shoot out at you*

Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye-Bob

(This commercial has been stuck in my head for the past week and there's also cute doggos in it so here watch it)