Breathtaking (Logic x Morality)

Prompt.

Logan and Patton were both simply sitting in the same room, each enjoying the others presence. It was quiet, Patton leaning against Logan's side while he read, a smile on his lips. Logan couldn't help but keep glancing at him, unable to completely focus on reading when all he wanted to do was stare into Patton's eyes and hold him close.

Patton, who had taken notice of his glances over at him, said his name to get his attention. Logan placed a bookmark to save his page, turning to Patton. Before he could ask what he wanted he was pulled into a kiss, Patton holding him as close as possible.

Logan melted into the kiss immediately, also holding Patton close to him. As they kissed Logan was happy to forget everything around him, instead opting to focus on Patton.

Patton was the only thing that mattered to him in that moment, the only thing he cared about. Patton, who he loved more than anything and anyone, who had become his entire world, who he would happily do anything for.

It was a while before either of them pulled away from the kiss, and when they did neither of them moved from the others embrace. They stayed there, foreheads pressed together, eyes still closed and panting. The kiss had completely taken their breath away, leaving both of them at a loss for words to explain what had just happened.

After a while Patton pressed another short kiss to Logan's lips, mumbling. "I love you..."

"I love you too," Logan whispered back, pulling Patton back in for another long, breathtaking kiss.

Might write more with the rest of the things on this list? (This was number 8) Here's what the rest of it is:

Let me know which ones you'd want

Let me know which ones you'd want. (Maybe not 6 tho. I really don't wanna write sad stuff lol)

MAKING FRIENDS IS FUCKING TERRIFYING but honestly really worth it talking to people is so fun

I am exhausted now tho. Like, gosh this is ridiculous, just having a conversation with people should not make me feel so drained but I panic over silly things so y'know. I doubt I'll sleep any time soon tho. I have shit to get done.

Anyways, thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this. Sorry it's so short, but yeah I'm tired and just wanted to do something. I'll probably work a lot on Robot today but I make no promises cause even tho I say I'm not gonna try and fall asleep I could honestly pass out at any moment lmao. *Virgil is walking around Thomas' house eating a ring pop when he finds the others sitting in silence eating ring pops together*

 *Virgil is walking around Thomas' house eating a ring pop when he finds the others sitting in silence eating ring pops together*

Thanks for the suggestion. Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye!-Bob