I Will Fight You (Morality x Anxiety)

Uhhh mentions of wanting to die and also self-deprecating thoughts. Not super serious tho, this is cute and fluffy I swear I just wanted to put the warning just in case

Virgil hadn't really even thought before he said anything. It was just his honest thoughts-he didn't like himself. That's all there was to it.

Patton, hearing him talk bad about himself frowned, immediately shouting. "I will physically fight you!"

"To the death? Please." He laughed shortly at his own joke, not expecting it when Patton actually moved towards him. He flinched, and suddenly Patton had him by the arm and was pulling him to the living room. "Uh, where are we going?"

Patton answered him by sitting him down on the couch, holding his hand up to tell him to wait. He disappeared for a moment, returning with some blankets that he draped over Virgil. After putting the blankets over him Patton turned to the tv, moving to put on Virgil's favorite movie.

Before it came on Patton went back over to Virgil, sitting down next to him and pulling him into a tight hug. He kissed his cheeks, and nose, and forehead, and all over his face. "Virgil, you are important, and loved, and amazing. Don't you dare think bad about yourself again, because I love you, and I think you are the best."

Virgil blushed, trying to hide his face in his hoodie. "Was this really necessary..? I love you too. I'm not that great."

Patton frowned, putting his hands on Virgil's cheeks and pulling him into a kiss. He pulled away and hugged Virgil close to him, kissing the top of his head. "It was necessary. You're amazing, and you deserve it."

"Okay, fine," Virgil smiled, accepting what he said. "I believe you. Thanks, Pat."

"No problem! I love you." He told him, kissing his cheek again and starting up the movie.

"I love you too." Virgil smiled slightly, holding onto Patton tighter as the movie started to play. The two of them held each other close, watching the movie while occasionally sharing kisses and "I love you"'s.

Ahhhh I dunno how I feel about this but? Hope that you like it.

Y'know what's annoying? Being sick to your stomach, and then also having anxiety on top of that making your stomach hurt worse. I feel really sick it's annoying. Someone come cuddle me and take care of me please

I also have a question but like. I don't know how to ask anyone it? I don't wanna worry anyone, for one thing, and also just like. I dunno how to ask it exactly. I dunno. Erg, it's very frustrating.

Anyways, thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this. *a tiny shy cactus gives you a ring pop*

Take care of yourselves!!! If you don't I will be forced to wrap you in blankets and play your favorite movie and give you lots of hugs (as long as you're comfortable with hugs)

Take care of yourselves!!! If you don't I will be forced to wrap you in blankets and play your favorite movie and give you lots of hugs (as long as you're comfortable with hugs). Love you guys. You're all wonderful and deserving of happiness. Bye!-Bob