Warming Up (Prince x Anxiety)

Quick question. What ship do you all think I need to write more of?

Virgil was sat in front of the fireplace in his and Roman's house, wrapped up in a jacket, and three blankets. It was freezing in the house, and he hated the cold more than anything. Roman was nowhere to be found, or Virgil would probably be cuddling with him to get at least a little bit warmer.

Virgil huffed in frustration, pulling his blankets tighter around himself. When one of them slipped off of him he scowled, not wanting to take his hands out from under the blanket to pull it back up. He was considering whether it was worth freezing his hand off for when he heard someone's footsteps approaching from behind him, looking up and sighing in relief as he saw Roman.

"You look cold." Roman chuckled as he walked up to him, Virgil turning to shoot him a glare.

"It's freezing. Get over here and cuddle me before I seriously consider jumping into that fire to be warm again." He shifted slightly, opening up his blankets the slightest bit so Roman would join him. Roman smiled, sitting with Virgil and wrapping his arms around him. He pulled him close to his chest, Virgil leaning into him and sighing contently. The room fell silent, and Virgil closed his eyes as he finally felt relaxed and warm for the first time that entire day.

A few minutes passed in silence, Virgil deciding to turn around and face Roman. He smiled at him, leaning in and kissing him, mumbling, "I love you."

"I love you too," Roman muttered back, grinning and pulling him into another kiss. When the two of them pulled apart Virgil rested his head on Roman's shoulder, holding him close and smiling. Roman ran his fingers through Virgil's hair, closing his eyes. The room once again fell silent as the two simply enjoyed each other's presence, safe and warm in each other's arms.

It's so fucking cold in my house someone save me-

I started writing this yesterday but got distracted and I never actually ended up sleeping last night. I took a short nap for a couple hours, and I'm exhausted and I feel really sick and this was going to be a lot longer (and also kinda smutty lmao) but I wanna put something up today even this is so short, forgive me-

Also here have this, cause even tho I felt sick and exhausted as hell I still looked pretty great today. (I thought maybe if I showered and got dressed at the very least my mental state would be better, but that's not what happened lmao)

 (I thought maybe if I showered and got dressed at the very least my mental state would be better, but that's not what happened lmao)

lmao anyways, gonna get off and go sleep for a week now. Thanks for reading, hope you liked it. I should be better tomorrow, if this is really only caused by me not sleeping right, and I'll try and write as normal. Just like..... if you see me on sometime late feel free to shout at me-

*your dog runs away and comes back a day later with a map to find treasure. You follow the map and discover a treasure chest full of your favorite flavor ring pops*

 You follow the map and discover a treasure chest full of your favorite flavor ring pops*

Thanks for the suggestion. Take care of yourselves, get more sleep than I do lmao. Love you guys. Bye-Bob