New Book!

I swear I uploaded this 20 minutes ago but Wattpad says I haven't??? It won't show up on my activity that I've uploaded anything. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know cause it's happened every time I upload something lately and it's very frustrating.

Hi! Sorry I'm making this into a note-I really didn't want to, I was gonna say it at the beginning of my next oneshot but I feel sick and not up to writing tonight, so I decided to let you know here.

My new book Parenthood is out! It's the one I got the idea of from the oneshot Nova. It's analogical and royality, and I'm really excited for it. I have lots of ideas, and I hope you'll enjoy it. And also, if you've got any ideas for funny moments or funny kids stories you should comment them on that book, and I may use the idea for a chapter. It's going to be super fluffy and cute and funny for the most part. There will be some angst and sadness, and... well it's gonna be pretty darn sad at some points, but that'll happen later on and it's mostly just happy and adorable.

I'm just really excited, I have a ton of ideas for it already and I plan on making it a pretty long book(I also may decide to separate it into a couple of books, because I genuinely have that many ideas lol). I really really hope you guys will read and enjoy it as much as I'll enjoy writing it.

Oh, and!! I've come up with a schedule, and it may take me a bit to actually follow it well, but if it does work out then this is my schedule; on Monday's I will update Parenthood, Wednesday's will be Robot, and Fridays will be Tally Marks. Hopefully Robot will be completed soon, so then I may update one of those books twice a week. Or I may have it switch every week, so one Wednesday I'd update Parenthood again, and the next it'd be Tally Marks. We'll see-I do also have more books to begin after Robot is over, but I'm probably going to take a bit of a break from having three books before I start a new one alongside the other two.

When I do start the next book it's either going to be my own original story(lmao probably not bc I doubt many people will read it), or its going to be Flowers, finally. Remember that one? The story idea based off that one prinxiety oneshot I write forever ago? Yeah, I still do plan on doing that. Eventually. That one will probably be my next one-I'm excited for my original story, but I'm also terrified no one will like or read it so I'm putting it off as long as possible. I have a lot of that planned out as well.

Ah, and I forgot to mention... oneshots will not be effected by my schedule. They'll still be updated pretty much as often as they are now, just possibly less on those update days. Maybe not tho, cause I do write a lot.

Anyways, I believe that is all I had to say. Of course, almost every time I end these I end up remembering some other important thing... oh well. Sorry, again, for the note. I'm aware these can be annoying, but I wanted to let you guys know about these things. Should be updating as usual tomorrow, as long as I'm feeling better, which I hope I do.

I hope you all are having wonderful days, and that you enjoy my book if you decide to read it. If you'd like you can let me know which book you would like for me to upload first after Robot is completed, although I'm positive I know the answer already haha. (Lmao seriously don't feel pressured to tell me I should write my original book first-I honestly just want your opinion. I am perfectly happy writing either book, and although I do feel slightly more excited for my original book that's just cause it'll be the first original book I've ever uploaded. But if it helps the original book is about superheroes and superheroes are awesome, so-)

*you see a floating ring pop approach you, feeling confused and startled when suddenly a teenage boy appears in front of you, laughing and holding it out to you* lmao that one doesn't make much sense, but it's meant to be my favorite character from my original book Beckett, who can turn invisible. I love him. Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob