Late Night Research (Anxiety x Logic)

Virgil had stayed up late. This wasn't a surprise, the anxious side was usually up into the early hours of the morning, but what was surprising was who else he had found awake at three in the morning.

He had left his room to get something from the kitchen, passing by his boyfriends door on the way there. He was surprised to find a light shining through underneath, wondering why Logan would have it on at this time. His first thought was that maybe he had fallen asleep doing work again, or maybe he had just forgotten. He didn't expect to open the door and find him awake, still doing something on his laptop.

"Logan?" Virgil frowned, stepping inside of the room. Logan looked up at him immediately, eyes red from staring at his screen too long.

"Oh. Hello, Virgil." Logan offered him a small smile, acting as though it wasn't odd at all for him to be awake.

"Hi. What are you doing up?" He questioned, making his way over to sit next to him on the bed. Logan frowned, appearing confused.

"What do you mean? It is only-" he cut himself off as he glanced to the time on his laptop, staring at it for a moment. "Oh. I suppose I was very absorbed in what I was researching, and didn't notice the time."

"What are you researching?" Virgil wondered, leaning to rest his head on his boyfriends shoulder. He glanced down at the screen, seeing multiple tabs open for different topics.

"Currently, I am reading about the effects of cocaine on rats." He told Virgil, pointing to the title of the article he had opened. Virgil simply nodded, by now used to the very random things that caught Logan's attention.

"And what happened to the rats?" He asked, looking over at Logan. He knew he should probably be telling him to get some sleep, but he wasn't planning on getting any himself so why not spend the time with Logan?

"Well, one thing that changed was what they liked to listen to. Sober rats preferred the silence, while the rats on cocaine apparently prefer jazz." Logan explained. Virgil paused for a moment, completely processing what he said. For a moment he wondered if Logan might be messing with him, but then he remembered just how serious his boyfriend always was. He slowly nodded, looking back to the laptop.

"Right... makes sense." He stifled a laugh, shaking his head. "So... why did they even try to figure all this out?"

"Would you like to read the article? I have not finished it, so we can read it together." Logan suggested, and Virgil shrugged. Logan took this as a yes, scrolling back up to the top of the page and letting Virgil catch up with him. Somehow, Virgil actually found it very interesting, and by the end him and Logan ended up in a long conversation about it.

This conversation led to another, and another, until somehow they ended up talking about bananas and how they were in danger of going extinct. They had once again ended up on a lot of random articles, looking up different things about bananas and what was putting them in danger.

In the middle of asking a question, Virgil yawned, closing his eyes and leaning on Logan again. Logan smiled, glancing over at the clock to see that a few hours had passed. Quietly shutting off his computer, Logan set it aside and wrapped his arms around Virgil. "We should get some sleep."

"Yeah, probably..." Virgil agreed, still keeping his eyes shut as he sighed. Logan smiled wider, shifting so that the both of them were laying back on the bed, blankets surrounding them.

"I love you, Virgil." Logan said, kissing his forehead.

"Love you too," Virgil mumbled back. Both of them fell asleep quickly, holding each other tight.

I'm supposed to be doing my schoolwork but I ended up researching the effects of cocaine on rats instead, and honestly this is much more interesting to me than my schoolwork right now. (I wrote this earlier this morning and I still have yet to do my schoolwork whoops)

Oh also, this happened a bit ago but I found a bunch of quizzes on which Sanders side I'd be, and I took like four different ones. 3/4 times I got Logan, the other time I got Patton lol. Have any of you taken one of those quizzes? If so, who did you get?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I might be getting sick and man, I really don't wanna get sick rn. I have too much to do, and I don't wanna feel awful and tired all week. But I have a really bad headache and my throat hurts and gahhh why now I have stuff to doooooo

It doesn't help that the dogs downstairs won't stop barking and being loud and gosh today's just not been my day man. I already woke up having a panic attack from my stomach hurting, I don't want to have anything else wrong with me rn. I wanna work on the next few chapters of my books so I can get ahead, and then while I'm in Florida I'll still have stuff to upload.

I guess I do have all of next week to do that, but I also need to work on people's gifts I'm making and finish my schoolwork for this week and all that stuff. Oh well. I'll get at least one gift done before I sleep tonight.

Oh!!!!! I'm still on a good sleep schedule, and I'm actually very proud of myself for that. I've given myself a bed time too lol, that way I'll get a certain amount of sleep. So far I've been going to bed on time, but I actually keep waking up before my alarm goes off. Well, this morning that's cause I was in pain but y'know. I'm really proud of myself for sleeping better, even if literally everyone else thinks I'm being stupid. Thanks family, you're so supportive, telling me it won't last and making me feel like I should just give up

Anyways, I'm gonna get off and work on some stuff so I can get some sleep, cause I feel awful. Thanks for reading, I hope you like this. *ring pops shoot out like fireworks*

 *ring pops shoot out like fireworks*

Thanks for the suggestion. Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye!-Bob