Tagged + Important Note Regarding Hate

Okay, so first of all..... out of all fandoms, the last one I ever expected to get hate in would be the Thomas sanders fandom. Yet, here I am. I'm not naming names, in fact I'm not even going to respond to the person who said anything, and this is the one and only time I am going to say this.

If you do not like my stories, me, or the things I talk about, here are some simple instructions to follow. 1. Remove my books from your library. 2. Press the unfollow button. And 3. Go fuck your self if you have ever even thought about sending someone hate. No one fucking deserves that, and I'm not taking it, alright?

In all honesty, while it does make me slightly angry that someone would send anything like that, I have to admit I'm also kind of amused. Apparently I'm popular enough to receive hate messages, lmao.

But like seriously, no one forced you to read my books okay???? So there's no need for you to complain about what's in them. It's my book, and I'm not hurting anyone.

Again, this is the one and only time I'm gonna say this. If anyone decides to leave any kind of hate, you aren't going to get any reactions from me. Don't expect me to give in and respond to your stupid comments, you're only going to get yourself blocked. And please, to anyone who might possibly find any hate in the comments or anywhere on my account or others account, do not respond. The best possible thing to do is report them, and as soon as I see it I will delete the comment and block them.

Thank you to everyone who enjoys my books and leaves comments or votes on these chapters. All of your positive feedback is incredibly nice, and I promise not to let one asshole make me lose sight of all of you who do like me and my books. Please remember also that if you are receiving hateful comments or messages, the best thing to do is to block and ignore them no matter how many times they try to keep messing with you. You are amazing, all of you(minus the asshole that sent me that), and you do not deserve the hateful messages. Please keep doing what you're doing if it makes you happy, and remember that while there may be one or two assholes in the world there are so many more wonderful people who will be there to support you.

Again, thank you guys so much. I'll stop rambling about this now, and get on with the tag. And thanks to the person that tagged me!

 And thanks to the person that tagged me!

1. Favorite quote?
"I don't think I'm smarter than everyone else. I know I'm smarter than everyone else." -Logic in Fitting In Hogwarts Houses

2. Last song you listened to?
Something by icon for hire I think

3. Your lock screen?
Picture of me and my dad I'm too lazy to look for

4. Favorite animal?
All of them

5. An EPIC picture
*insert that one picture of me with a lemur(?) face that I can't find again-I posted it somewhere on here*

6. A Wattpad book suggestion?
Literally anything by insertpunhere0
Also anything by my friends loveher187 & Winchester_At_Heart

7. A picture of an attractive person
Sodidjs I'm not currently talking to either of my friends so I can't ask for permission to post pictures of them bUT MY FRIENDS ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL OKAY

8. A random fact you think of?
When mosquitos bite you they vomit under your skin and that is one of the most disgusting things I've ever learned

9. A wish?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I never had to sleep so I didn't ever have to take breaks from writing and stuff

10. Tag 15 people (these are the people who told me before that I could tag them if I wanted to. It won't actually let me tag them bc I'm not following them, but these are their usernames)

5_otps_and_counting
LonelyYukima
poptartroyalty

And of course my friends if they wanna do it, or anyone else who just wants to

Anyways, I will hopefully get requests completed tomorrow. (Before anyone asks, not accepting any more at the moment) I have started on one of them, but I've slept weird today bc I couldn't fall back asleep for a long time last night, and I'm already exhausted again somehow, so I'm gonna try and get some sleep.

Thanks for reading this tag and my message before. Please remember you all mean a lot to me, and you're all important. Take care of yourselves. I love you. Bye!-Bob