Actions Are Louder Than Words (Logic x Anxiety)

Dammit I'm sorry I know I said I'd work on requests but

Logan sighed, letting his head fall to his desk with a quiet thud, hands gripping on his hair and tugging in frustration. Why did all of this have to be so complicated? Give him anything else, Logan would have figured it out by now. But his current problem? It seemed impossible to figure out. Why did emotions always have to cause problems?

Logan knew that he loved Virgil. In fact, the two had been in a romantic relationship for quite some time now. The problem was that Logan felt worried that Virgil didn't know he loved him. After all, Logan was never very good at voicing his feelings, a very unhealthy habit that he was trying to break. However, when it came to saying three simple words to Virgil, he didn't think he would be getting over that any time soon.

He hoped that at the very least his love for Virgil showed through his actions. He checked on him as often as he could, helped him the best that he could whenever he needed it, and although he wasn't typically one for physical affections Virgil was his only exception. He truly cared and wanted Virgil to know this, but didn't know if he noticed or not.

With another frustrated sigh Logan lifted his head off the table slightly, letting it fall back down and repeating this, banging his head on the desk. He stopped suddenly when there was a hesitant knock on the door, head still resting on the desk as he called out. "Come in." The door opened and he heard someone shuffling inside, somehow already knowing it was Virgil without even lifting his head. After hearing the door close, and then nothing else, Logan finally lifted his head to look at Virgil. "Is something the matter, Virge?"

"W-Well, uh.." Virgil began, glancing around the room anxiously. "We... were going to hang out together, and you didn't show up. So I came to check on you."

"I thought we were going to hang out at..." Logan trailed off, glancing at the clock and finding that it was around twenty minutes past the time he was meant to go see Virgil. He had been so distracted he hadn't even noticed how much time had passed by. "Oh. I apologize, Virgil. I have not been feeling well, so I got distracted. Would you still like to hang out?"

"You're not feeling good?" Virgil asked, immediately feeling worried but trying to hide it. "Are you sick or something?"

"No, I am not ill." Logan shook his head, frowning. "It is unimportant. I am fine."

"It is important, Logan." Virgil frowned, urging him to talk to him about it. "If something's bothering you, please tell me. I'll do anything I can to help."

"It's..." Logan began, looking down at his desk. "Virgil, you are aware that I love you, correct?" Logan asked, and Virgil looked confused, cheeks turning a light pink. It wasn't often Logan said that.

"Y-yeah, of course. I love you too. Why?" He wondered, and Logan nervously fiddled with his tie.

"I... feel as though I am bad at letting you know how much I care for you. I am awful with words, and saying it aloud is difficult. I try to speak through my actions rather than words, but then I am concerned that my actions may go unnoticed. I truly love you very much, and want you to know this. I feel like I don't do that well enough." Logan explained, cheeks burning brighter at every word. Virgil took a moment to take in what he said, but then he smiled, the blush on his face dark as well.

"Logan, I promise you that your actions don't go unnoticed. Every little sweet thing you do completely makes my day. I know you love me, and even if I ever doubted that I know all I'd need to do is ask and you would remind me." Virgil told him, leaning down to wrap his arms around Logan, who was still sitting at his desk chair. "And anyways... if you didn't love me, would you be dating me?"

Logan shook his head and Virgil smiled, leaning in to kiss him. "Exactly. I love you, Logan. You're amazing, and don't worry about me doubting that you love me."

"Thank you, Virgil." Logan smiled back slightly, sighing in relief and pulling him down to another kiss. When they pulled apart he smiled, standing up from his chair and offering Virgil a hand. "Now, I believe we had plans to spend time together?"

Ahhhhhhhhh sorry for the ending, also here

The third picture of me proposing with a ring pop bc I got some today and, well, I had to

Also, feelings??? Are the worst??? Especially crushes. Like wtf no I do not want these feelings for someone I don't even talk to very often and yet they're so attractive and sweet and they're so funny and gahhhhhhhhhh please kill me

......don't try and guess who I'm talking about. Not that I think it's possible, since none of you really know who I talk to outside of here, but still.

Also sorry if this isn't good. I feel sick(another part of why it's not a request bc I want to make those as good as possible for you all) and I really need to go to bed. So I'm going to do that now.

Thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoyed it. Also thanks for everyone being sweet in my note before lol, you're all wonderful and that's exactly why I won't let one hateful message get me down. *every time you type a heart emoji a heart shaped ring pop appears*

Thank you for the suggestion! I love you guys, you're all amazing and wonderful and sweet

Thank you for the suggestion! I love you guys, you're all amazing and wonderful and sweet. Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob