Overdramatic (Prince x Morality)

Everyone hated it when Roman got sick. Probably even more than Roman hated being sick.

Although it was very rare, when it did happen no one wanted to deal with him. The usually overdramatic prince was ten times worse than he was normally when he was ill. He complained about everything, being positive that everybody knew exactly how he was feeling and exactly how much he hated it.

Everyone except Patton.

The bubbly side really didn't mind his complaining. He knew how awful it was to feel sick, and he understood. He was simply happy to help him out, in any way he possibly could.

He was currently bringing his boyfriend some soup, opening up the door to his room to see his pouting face. "Hey Roman! I brought you some food. Is something wrong?"

"Yes, there is something wrong." Roman frowned, watching his boyfriend set his soup on the table next to him, smile not faltering as he looked over at Roman. Roman sniffled, pulling his blankets tighter around himself. "I'm freezing."

"Well, would you like for me to get you some more blanke-"

"No," Roman cut him off, shaking his head.

"Then what do you want me to do, Roman?" Patton asked, happy to do anything he needed. Roman didn't say anything, simply opened up his arms, lifting up the blankets slightly. Patton's smile grew, and he sat down on the side of Roman's bed, shuffling closer to him and pulling him up into a warm hug.

Roman hugged him back, head resting on his shoulder as he closed his eyes and sighed. "Thank you." He mumbled. "For taking care of me."

"Of course! I'm happy to help however I can." Patton smiled, kissing the top of his head. "You should really eat something, though."

"But you're so warm," he whined, holding Patton tighter. "I don't want to move."

"Here, lets sit like this." Patton moved, having Roman sit up in front of him and hugging him from behind, blankets wrapped loosely around them both. "This way we're still hugging, but you can sit up to eat."

"You're so smart," Roman complimented, turning to shoot him a small smile before eating the soup Patton had made him. "This is really nice, Patton. Thank you."

"Again, it's no problem Roman!" Patton laughed, leaning over his shoulder to kiss his cheek. "I love you. I want you to feel better soon."

"I hope I feel better soon too." Roman frowned. "I love you too, Pat."

Patton smiled contently, resting his head on Roman's shoulder and humming absentmindedly while Roman ate, Roman leaning into his boyfriends arms. He felt safe and warm, and he knew that Patton would make sure he felt better in no time.

This is short, but I've written so much today I think I can forgive myself for it just this once.

Also yes, I do have to write a oneshot about someone being sick every time I myself get sick. Don't question it. I just want someone to cuddle me and care for me okay?? (I am literally Roman tbh. Overdramatic and constantly whining about being sick and cold and wanting someone to cuddle? Yup, definitely me when I'm sick)
Actually all I really want is to finally be able to freaking breathe, this is so stupid.

I had something to say. Now I've forgotten it. It'll probably come to me as soon as I upload this and can't say it anymore.

Also I'll just leave this here:

I'm gonna go figure out whether I wanna take some medicine to make me feel better and get some sleep for the night or if I wanna write just one more chapter in Robot (things are just getting good in the next chapter!)

Anyways, thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this. *Easter bunny drops a ring pop for you* (this ring pop suggestion given to me by my dad) Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye!-Bob

OH SHIT I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY

Okay so I've been working on robot all night and does anyone else have it where like... you get so caught up in whatever you're writing/reading that you kind of just forget where you are and what you're doing, and even after you've finished it's just like "who am I" bc honestly I love getting lost in books like that

I also can't decide if I want a character to have a shot at being redeemed by the end. We'll see lmao