Get Out (No Ship)

Warnings: panic attacks, yelling, crying.... This is basically just me venting sorry (there's fluff at the end tho, cause I'm upset and just wanted a happy end so-). It says no ship but at the end there's platonic LAMP I guess, but it's mostly centered around Patton and Virgil
Sorry if this sucks

He was way too loud.

Virgil's head was already pounding, his head had been hurting all day. He was exhausted, he felt sick, and his own anxiety was already refusing to leave him alone. Not that the last part was unusual, but today felt especially bad. He wanted nothing more than to stay in bed all day, and for a while he did.

Then Patton had popped into his room without warning, startling him and making his anxiety even worse. Patton didn't realize this, of course, because while he was always looking out for Virgil and the others Virgil did his best to hide his feelings. He stayed silent as Patton inspected the room with a frown, turning to look at Virgil.

"You should really consider picking up around here, kiddo!" He said, voice loud and making Virgil wince. Patton had already turned away again by now though, so he didn't see, which Virgil was thankful for. He started to walk around the room, picking some things up for him. Virgil knew he was only trying to be helpful, he knew he only meant well, but Virgil was frustrated and just wanted to be left alone.

He didn't say anything, though, and watched with a frown as Patton continued going around the room. Eventually he stopped and looked over at Virgil again, asking him why he hadn't been out of bed yet. He kept asking questions, and Virgil only got more and more frustrated with each word he uttered. He eventually stopped responding to Patton's questions, and though it took a moment for him to notice this, he did eventually.

"Is something wrong, Virgil?" He asked, and Virgil knew he was concerned and just wanted to be there for him, but this one last question set him off. Virgil drew in a shaky, angry breath, huffing out an unamused laugh.

"Yes, there is something wrong. I feel like complete shit. My head is hurting, I'm so anxious I feel like I might throw up, and being asked a million questions isn't helping." He blurted before he could stop himself, glaring at Patton. Already regret was eating at him, but he was just so frustrated.

Patton's face fell, and he opened and closed his mouth in search of what to say. After a while he closed his mouth, looking at the ground and drawing in a breath. "Is... is there anything I can do to help-"

"Get out." Virgil cut him off, unable to face him. He felt horrible for being the one to put a frown on Patton's face, but he just wanted to be left alone. "Please."

(I'm sorry for adding this in but this is the only thing that's made me smile all night so-

Ahaha sorry)

Virgil still didn't look up even as he heard feet shuffling towards the door, and then heard it quietly close behind Patton. He couldn't breathe, mentally kicking himself for doing something so rude. He was only trying to help, his mind screamed at him. How could you be so rude to someone so nice?