Christmas Lights (Prince x Anxiety & Logic x Morality)

Au, Logan and Patton are Virgil's dads, Roman is Virgil's boyfriend

"Thank you for inviting me to come see the Christmas lights with you, Mr. Sanders." Roman smiled politely at Patton, who grinned back at him from the passengers seat. He was sitting up front next to his husband, Logan, who was driving. Virgil and Roman were in the backseat together.

"No problem, kiddo! We're all happy you could come." He told Roman, turning back around to remind Logan which way to go. After he had turned away Roman glanced over at Virgil, his boyfriend. He smiled widely over at him, holding his hand out for Virgil to take. Virgil gave him a small smile back, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. They looked away from each other as Patton began excitedly talking about the lights they would see, not letting go of each other's hands.

"We're here." Logan cut off his husbands excited rambling as they pulled into a park. The front was already lit up, two giant snowmen marking the entrance. Patton, Roman, and Virgil immediately stared out of their windows, grinning excitedly. Logan, being the one driving, didn't stare out the windows like they did, but he did have a small smile on his lips as he glanced over at his husband.

"The lights are so pretty," Virgil grinned. Roman smirked, squeezing his hand as he looked over at him.

"None as pretty as you, though." He told him, Virgil's flushing and telling him to shut up while his parents chuckled from the front of the car. Roman shrugged innocently, smiling at him. "What? I'm simply being honest."

"You're so stupid." Virgil shook his head at him, but his tiny hint of a smile gave away that he really didn't mind what he said. Roman grinned wider, pulling his hand up to kiss the back of it. Patton awed in the front while Virgil's face turned even darker red, even Logan smiling at the two.

"You're prettier than all the lights too, Logan!" Patton grinned, leaning over to kiss Logan's cheek. Logan smiled, his own cheeks turning the faintest shade of pink. Despite knowing each other for years and even being married with a son, Patton still managed to make him blush.

"Thank you, Patton. As are you." He reached over to hold his hand, Patton once again awing and holding his hand with a grin. The four of them returned to looking at the lights, but both couples kept sneaking glances at each other now and then too. After all, the lights were pretty, but none could shine as bright as their smiles.

I had the idea for this a while ago, while I was in the car staring out the window at all the lights we passed by. I thought it was really cute. I have another idea that I got on the same night that I'll hopefully be writing soon. I'm kinda carsick as I'm writing this(we've finally left, hooray) but I'll keep trying to get some things done anyways. If it gets too bad I'll probably just fall asleep.

This really is a bad idea, but you know what I don't care. It's either this or stare out the window and think, which I don't necessarily mind either cause then I can plan my next story more in my head but I wanna actually feel like I've gotten something done before this trip.

Also, I forgot to mention before but I got my haircut again! It feels really nice.

Gosh we aren't even there yet and I miss Vaughn so much

I'm actually already pretty tired so I dunno if I'll get anything else uploaded tonight, but maybe. Don't give me any more requests please. I'm barely able to complete the ideas that I want to finish, and I already have one last request to work on rn anyways. I promise once the holidays are over I'll hopefully be happier again and able to be on more.

Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope that you enjoyed this. *you're freezing cold in your home until a ring pop magically appears out of nowhere and warms you up*

 *you're freezing cold in your home until a ring pop magically appears out of nowhere and warms you up*

Thanks for the suggestion. Take care of yourselves. Love you guys. Bye-Bob