Important Author's Note

This note doesn't mean I won't complete your requests. Those will still be completed as soon as I am able to. This will be posted on all of my books, so sorry for people who have to see it multiple times lol.

Ahhhhhhhh sorry for making a note! I promise to delete this as soon as I'm back, but I want to let people know that my updates on all of my books are going to be very sporadic for a little while.

Life is hard, and really seems to enjoy throwing more and more stuff at me, so like..... keeping up with updating along with everything else going on is just impossible for me. I feel very very stressed out, and I'm busy with lots of different things, and that means that unfortunately I don't have much time for writing. The time that I do have to myself I'd rather be getting rest than having to worry about even more things.

So, I know I've already said this in my last oneshot, so I'm just repeating myself here, but the main reason for me posting this is so that I don't get too many comments of people just asking me to update. Like... it's nice and all, I'm glad people want to see more of my books, but it unfortunately doesn't always make me feel that great. Most of the time it adds even more stressful thoughts, and I feel like I'm not doing good enough and then I stress even more and it just takes all of the joy out of writing.

So please, while I am gone don't ask me for more updates. I know I'm not updating normally. I have other, more important things to be worrying about outside of Wattpad. I will work on updates whenever I have time and actually feel like working on them.

I am sorry for taking so long, but there's honestly nothing I can do about it. Eventually things should calm down some, and I won't be as busy, and then I will work on going back to a schedule. Until then, I hope that you all are doing well. Thank you for reading this, and for hopefully being understanding. Take care of yourselves. *offers a ring pop as an apology* Bye for now!-Bob