I Love Me Too (Logic x Prince)

"Logan! Come watch Disney movies with me." Roman, Logan's boyfriend, tugged on his arm, trying to get him to leave his work to spend time with him. Logan sighed, pushing his glasses further up his nose and turning to face him.

"I am busy at the moment, Roman. Maybe later?" He offered, and Roman groaned.

"You've been busy all day."

"That's what happens when you have a job to do."

"Come on! You can take a short break. Please?" Roman begged, Logan looking away from him. "Just one movie?"

Roman knew Logan was starting to give in, and he grinned. Logan shook his head, trying to ignore him. "I can not."

"We can watch Big Hero 6?" Roman suggested, and when Logan paused he knew he had won.

"I... suppose, we could watch a movie." He sighed, and Roman cheered. "Just one though! Then I have to get back to work."

Roman nodded, not really listening to what he had said after agreeing. He pulled Logan up from his chair, linking his hand with Logan's, and dragged him out of the room. They both sat down on the couch, and the movie started to play.

A little while into the movie Logan was intently watching the screen. He had already seen it plenty of times before, but it still was a good movie. While he was caught up watching he suddenly felt a weight on his shoulder. Glancing down he noticed Roman leaning against him, an arm wrapping around Logan's waist to pull him closer. Logan gave a tiny smile, wrapping his own arms awkwardly around Roman. It took him a moment to be comfortable, still not used to being this close to anyone.

Roman glanced away from the movie and up to Logan, grinning. He leaned up to kiss his cheek before turning back to the movie, Logan still staring down at him for a moment.

"I love you," he mumbled after a few moments of hesitation. Roman didn't look back down at him, but his grin grew wider as he responded.

"I love me too." Logan rolled his eyes.

"You know, I was considering watching another movie with you. Now? I don't know." Logan looked away from him again, keeping himself from smiling as Roman quickly turned to look at him.

"No, wait! I was joking." Roman frowned, leaning in to kiss his cheek again, then one on his nose, and forehead. "I love you too. I'm sorry, Logan."

Logan shook his head, turning to press a kiss to Roman's lips, his smile showing as he pulled back. "I know you do."

Ahhh this is short and not amazing but oh well

Also-sorry to anyone who's sent me a message today that I haven't yet responded to. Haven't been feeling too great so y'know

Anyways, I'm probably going to be up all night so possibly a second update on robot? We'll see. Also I'm like really worried some people didn't realize I moved books and won't read this like ahhhhhhhh idk man I'm worried

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this. *your OTP comes up to you holding hands and throws ring pops at your face, gently*

Ahhh I'm hungry but I don't want to make myself foooood this is dumb why do humans need to eat

Ahhh I'm hungry but I don't want to make myself foooood this is dumb why do humans need to eat. Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob