Drunken Mistake Pt20 (Ian X Reader)

I finished cleaning up the kitchen and doing the breakfast dishes, while Ian was in the nursery getting the twins dressed so we could get to work. After I was done in the kitchen, I let Daisy out in the backyard to use the bathroom before we left. Realizing that Ian was still in the nursery, I went to check on them, going into the room I found him sitting on the floor, the twins laying on a blanket in front of him, as he made them both laugh. I leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed, silently watching them, a smile on my face. He was an incredible father, the twins were his world and I knew how lucky I was to have him. There was only one problem though, and that was that he would never love me the way I loved him, he only saw me as one of his best friends. Even though I wanted him to love me too, I was happy that I was still part of his life, as his friend; it was better than not having him in my life at all.

 "Uh, oh, guys, mommy caught us." Ian said smiling, as he looked at me.

 "Shouldn't you have them dressed already, daddy?" I replied smiling. "We do have to go to work, remember?"

 "Yeah." Ian agreed sighing.

 "Come on, I'll help you get them ready."

 An hour later, we were at work, Courtney and Olivia were watching the twins, while we filmed a GameBang with Anthony, Lasercorn, Mari, Sohinki, Joven, and Flitz. Thankfully, it wasn't a dancing game, so I stood a chance at not losing, unfortunately, today I was having a hard damn time concentrating on anything, but Ian. Knowing I was on camera and had to be careful, I forced myself to act like everything was normal, but it was difficult. Of course, because I couldn't focus, that meant I ended up losing and I lost with Joven. During the punishment, I noticed that Ian was tense and not only were his laugh's forced, but so were his jokes. When filming stopped, I left the room with Mari to check on the twins, while Ian and Anthony went to their office alone.

 "The videos over, dude, you can stop beating the hell out of Joven." Anthony teased smiling.

 "What?" Ian asked confused, as Anthony sighed and shut the door.

 "Dude, I saw the way you were acting when (Y/N/N) and Joven were doing the punishment, you were ready to beat the crap out of him every damn time he flirted with her." Anthony said, as he sat on the couch.

 "You hit your head recently, dude? I have no idea what you're talking about, Anthony."

 "Save it, man, I know you, and I know you were jealous, I don't know why, but you were, so just admit it."

 "Fine, I was a little..." Ian trailed off, Anthony looked at him skeptically and crossed his arms, Ian shook his head. "Okay, fine, I was very jealous, happy now, asshole?" He admitted sighing, as he sat down on the couch beside him.

 "Why? It's not like (Y/N/N) or Joven have ever flirted...okay, bad example, Joven's a man-whore and flirts with every girl." Anthony said sighing. "He flirts with her and Mari every time he's around them, but..."

 "Not helping, dude." Ian said sighing frustrated, as he leaned back against the couch and covered his face with his hands.

 "Sorry, look, Ian, my point is that it's time you told (Y/N) how you feel before it completely screws with your head...and heart." Anthony said gently, as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

 "How?" Ian asked annoyed, as he moved his hands, looked at him, and sighed. "You have any ideas, because I sure as hell don't."