The Bet (Ian/Damien)

Ian Hecox smiled to himself, as he walked through the crowded bar, his bottle of beer in one hand and a piece of paper in the other. He sat down at the table two of his best friends/brothers, roommates, and co-workers Shayne Topp and Damien Haas were sitting at.

 "Drinks are on you, Topp!" Ian stated still smiling, as he tossed the paper onto the table in front of his brothers.

 "Damn you, Hecox!" Shayne said annoyed, as he checked the paper out.

 "You both are jerks, you know that! Making a stupid bet to see who can get some poor girl's number first!" Damien scolded his brothers.

 "Come on, Dames, lighten up, man! It's harmless." Shayne replied, Ian agreed.

 "How is flirting with someone, getting their number, and not calling them harmless?" Damien asked.

 "Who said I wasn't going to call her?" Ian asked smiling, as he winked, before he picked up the paper and put it into his pocket.

 "Wow." Damien said smiling, as he shook his head.

 "Anyway, Topp, a bet's a bet, dude! You lost, so you buy!" Ian said smiling.

 "Whatever, Hecox! Shut up and drink your damn beer!" Shayne said smiling, as Ian laughed.

**A Month Later**:

 Ian sighed frustrated, as he made his way back to the house he shared with Damien and Shayne. He had just gotten back from another date and unlike every other man or woman he's gone out with, the girl had ended their date tonight at her front door; instead of in bed, like all his other dates. He was frustrated and knew his brothers; especially Shayne, would bug the hell out of him about it! Ian, Damien, and Shayne have known each other since high school, they were like brothers, they not only lived and did everything together, they also worked together at a Real Estate Company. Shayne had the same luck and attitude with dates as Ian and he loved to tease Ian when the rare time he didn't get lucky happened; Ian though did the same thing to Shayne. He went inside to find his brothers sitting in the living room, playing poker, Damien noticed him first and spoke.

 "Hey, Shayne-O, look who's home from his date, Lucky Hecox!"

 "Hey, Lucky, you have fun, dude? No, don't answer that, we already know you did!"

 "Ha, ha! You're a funny, little man aren't you, Topp?" Ian said, as he sat beside Shayne on the couch frustrated.

 Shayne went to take a sip of his beer, but Ian took the bottle out of his hand and chugged the rest of it, before he gave it back to Shayne empty.

 "Wow, thanks, dude." Shayne said laughing, he put the bottle down on the coffee table and looked at his watch. "It's pretty early, man, how come you're back already?"

 "Don't ask!" Ian said, as he leaned his head back against the couch and covered his face with his arm, Shayne and Damien looked at each other smiling.

 "What's wrong, Ian, she wear you out?" Damien asked, as he and Shayne laughed.

 "Ha, ha, ha, no!" Ian said, as he sat up and looked at them.

 "Okay, what happened then?" Shayne asked, patting Ian on the back.

 "Nothing, alright, nothing happened! We got back to her place and she went inside without me."