Revenge Pt4

**With Anthony**:

 He hung his head closing his eyes tightly trying to breathe through the pain coursing through his entire body. Since Miranda had kidnapped him he had been beaten off and on, she still blamed him for what happened with Ian; she would taunt him, using Ian against him. He knew she would be going after Ian next and that scared the hell out of him, especially knowing Ian was already injured and unable to defend himself. He had to figure some way out of here to help Ian before she got to him. He knew the others would be watching over him, and they'd keep him safe for now...he hoped!

 "Oh, you're awake." Miranda said smiling, coming into the room.

 "Disappointed?" He asked bitterly, looking at the floor, refusing to look at her.

 "A little...I was hoping you were dead." She answered smiling.

 "We just keep screwing with your plans, don't we?" He mocked, finally looking at her.

 "This time I won't fall for any of your little tricks! You may have gotten away the first time, but I promise you it won't happen again." She said still smiling.

 "So what happens now? You keep..."

 "What happens now you, dumb, emo punk, is that I go get my Ian Bear and bring him here to join in the fun." Miranda said, cutting him off.

 "Leave him alone! He's already hurt, dammit, just kill me!" Anthony begged.

 "Aw, how precious. Even though I do love to hear you beg, it's not enough to make me stop."

 "Why are you doing this to us?" Anthony yelled angrily, fighting with his restraints.

 "I'm doing this because you stopped me from being with my one true love...Ian! He played me and made me believe he loved me too and now I'm going to get my revenge! As the old saying goes: Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned!" Miranda said smiling as she punched him in the face before walking out, Anthony yelled at her trying to get her to stop, but she ignored him.

**Later**:

 A couple of hours after Lasercorn convinced him to leave the house, Ian felt a little better knowing so many people besides the Police were helping to find Anthony. They decided to tell their fans about Anthony in hopes that someone somewhere knew Miranda, unlike when he had been taken, they didn't tell anyone until after they were found and only as another way to find Miranda after she disappeared. After leaving Joven's house, Lasercorn suggested they stop for takeout before going home and he had agreed even though he wasn't hungry. Once they had their food, they began the drive back home, neither of them realizing they were being followed by a black van.

 She knew the five friends were going to be meeting that evening, so she headed to the house they were meeting at and smiled realizing she hadn't missed them. She waited until two men came out of the house together and got into a car and drove off, before she followed them making sure to keep one car between them so that she didn't raise any suspicion. When they pulled into the drive-through she pulled into the parking lot across the street, watching and waiting. Once they were back on the road a few minutes later, she waited until it was just their car and hers on the road before she sped up getting right behind them honking her horn and flashing her lights. She could tell they weren't sure what to do and when they slowed to let her pass she sped up and bumped into the back of their car.