Drunken Mistake Pt 15 (Ian X Reader)

The room was filled with laughter as we finished the game, another Just Dance, and Ian and Anthony lost; I had beaten Anthony by only one point, which meant he was in the bottom with Ian. I sat beside Mari; trying my hardest knowing we were on camera to not stare at Ian like I wanted to do. During the romantic dance, for some reason, Anthony decided to tease Ian and me by talking about how it could have been me in the punishment instead of him. Keeping in character though, I joked along with them, trying to keep the images of Ian holding me close out of my head. Thankfully, it was over and we could go, I stood up and grabbed my stuff, and began walking to the door when Anthony called my name. I stopped walking and turned to face him, I just really wanted to leave, so I could go home and get rid of these damn images of Ian and me.

 "Hey, (Y/N/N), Mari, Ian, and I are going to grab some dinner, do you want to come with us?"

 "Oh, okay, yeah, are the guys coming too?" I asked smiling.

 "No, not this time, they all have other plans, so it'll just be the four of us." Mari answered.

 "I'll call the babysitter then and let her know we'll be late." I said, as I took out my phone.

**Later**:

 We arrived at the restaurant; all four of us went in Anthony's car, Mari sat in the back with me, and Ian was in the front. We went inside, it was a nice place and it wasn't busy so we were seated pretty quickly. When we got to the table though, Mari quickly sat beside Anthony, so Ian and I sat beside each other. We ordered our food and had a lot of fun laughing and talking, even though I was enjoying myself a lot, I was starting to get annoyed with Mari. No matter what the conversation was about, she kept pushing the conversation so that it was focused on Ian and me. I decided to confront her about it, so, I made an excuse saying I had to use the washroom and like I knew she would she came with me. Once we were inside I quickly checked to make sure we were alone, before I spoke annoyed.

 "I know what you're doing, Mari, and it stops now."

 "I have no idea what you're talking about, (Y/N/N)."

 "Really?" I said sarcastically, as I leaned against the sink and stared at her, crossing my arms.

 "Alright, alright, fine, I'm sorry, okay?"

 "Mari, I know you want Ian and me to be together, believe me, I do too; more than anything, but it's not going to happen, okay?" I said sadly.

 "I just want you guys to be happy and you make each other happy." She said sighing, as she hugged me tightly.

 "I love you for that, but you can't make him love me." I said sadly, as the hug ended.

 "I know, I just wish that it would happen, even the fans want it, have you seen the comments from every video lately?" She said frustrated.

 "Just promise me you'll stop." I asked sighing.

 "Alright, fine, I'll stop."

 "Thank you." I said smiling, before I hugged her again.

 Meanwhile, Ian was having the same conversation with Anthony about what he was doing.

 "I know what you're doing, Padilla."

 "What?"

 "Don't play stupid with me, you know exactly what I'm talking about, dude and it needs to stop." Ian said frustrated.