Remembering Us Pt3

**Days Later**:

 Ian stayed in the hospital two days, Anthony still refused to leave his side, he didn't want to rush Ian, so he decided to wait until Ian was at home before he started to help bring his memory back. While at the hospital Ian was distant, but when they were alone Ian would ask Anthony questions and he'd answer them. He wanted to tell Ian so badly that he loved him, but couldn't especially with his amnesia, he didn't want to put any extra stress or pressure on him. Finally, Ian was home, Anthony had picked him up at the hospital bringing a change of clothes for him; they left the hospital and went home. Mari and the guys were coming over later for dinner so Anthony gave Ian a tour of the house, but as they went to each room nothing was familiar to him and his feelings of frustration grew. Since waking up in the hospital his mind was a complete blank, he didn't remember who he was or anything about his life, but from what Anthony's told him his life sounded great and so were their friends...he only wished he could remember something! By the time they made it to his room Ian was feeling more lost than ever, he faked a smile for Anthony though, he could tell he cared a lot about him and didn't want him to worry. Anthony left so Ian laid down on his bed looking around, nothing in the room helped and he felt hopeless! An hour later Anthony knocked on his door, Ian sat up as he came in and sat on the edge of the bed.

 "Mari and the guys will be here soon, you want some help getting to the living room?"

 "Sure, thanks." Ian answered as they got up and left the room.

 "I hope you're hungry? I ordered dinner and Lasercorn's picking it up on the way."

 "I'm starving!" Ian answered as the doorbell rang.

 "Good! That's them." Anthony said smiling as he answered the door.

**Later**:

 Throughout dinner they talked and laughed, telling Ian stories about him and his life, Ian faked his smile though, nothing sounded familiar and it only added to his frustration. After dinner, they showed him pictures and home movies, still, Ian remembered nothing and finally had enough.

 "I'm really tired, I think I'll go to bed." Ian spoke getting up using his crutch.

 "Oh, okay. Need any help?" Anthony asked.

 "No, I'm good you guys hang out."

 "You sure?" Sohinki asked.

 "Positive! Night, guys." Ian said leaving the room, Anthony watched him leave he knew something was wrong.

 "Maybe we should go too, let Ian get some rest." Mari said smiling.

 "Yeah, night, Anthony." Joven said as they all hugged him, except Lasercorn.

 "I'm going to stay and help clean up, see you guys tomorrow." Lasercorn said smiling.

 "Night, guys." Mari said as they hugged once more and left.

 After cleaning up Anthony made coffee and they sat on the couch with their cups watching TV, neither spoke until Lasercorn turned off the TV, confused Anthony turned to him as Lasercorn spoke.

 "Remember our conversation in the hospital?" Lasercorn asked.

 "Want to be more specific?" Anthony asked confused.

 "About telling Ian you love him?"

 "What about it?" Anthony asked taking a drink of his coffee.