Opposites Attract Pt10 (Ian/Damien)

Damien sighed, before he picked up his beer and took a drink, wishing he was anywhere, but here. He looked around the bar he was at with his date, trying to stay strong after they had ran into the two people he had hoped they wouldn't; Shayne and Ian. So far, he's been able to keep his feelings under control, but he wasn't sure he could do it much longer. As he listened to Shayne talking, he let his mind wander and he thought back to how this mess started. Tonight; a month after the kiss, he had finally accepted a date with Thomas; even though he still loved Ian, probably always would. When they got to the bar, Damien had gone to find them a table, while Thomas went to get them drinks. When he had finally found them a table, he had gone to the bar and found Thomas, but he wasn't alone, he was talking to Ian and Shayne. After introductions, Thomas insisted Ian and Shayne join them for drinks, unable to get out of it, they agreed and they all went to their table. For the last half hour now, Damien has had to sit across from the man he loved and pretend it wasn't killing him. His thoughts were interrupted by Ian asking Thomas how he and Damien had met.

 "So, Tommy, how'd you and Dames meet?" Ian asked, as he took a drink of his second glass of whiskey.

 "Oh, we work together actually, at the bank. I've been trying to get him to go out with me for months now." Thomas answered smiling.

 "Months, huh?" Ian said smiling.

 "Yeah, he kept turning me down every time I asked." Thomas said sadly, as Damien looked at Ian and their eyes met for a few seconds, before Ian looked away.

 "He ever tell you why he wouldn't go out with you?" Ian questioned.

 "No, and I never pushed him to tell me either, why?" Thomas answered.

 "He lov..."

 "Alright, who's ready for another drink?" Shayne said smiling, quickly cutting Ian off.

 "I' am, what about you, Damien?" Thomas asked, all three were shocked, as Damien chugged the rest of his beer, before he answered.

 "Yep!" He replied, putting the bottle down.

 "I'll go get them." Shayne said smiling.

 "You need any help?" Thomas asked.

 "Nope, Ian's going to help me." Shayne replied, as he stood.

 "No, I'm..."

 "Yes, you are, Hecox, get your ass up, and let's go!" Shayne said smiling, cutting him off, as he put a hand on Ian's shoulder and squeezed.

 "Alright, let's go." Ian agreed, as Shayne let him go and he stood too.

 "We'll be right back." Shayne said, as Damien mouthed thank you to him.

 Shayne still smiling grabbed Ian's arm and practically dragged him to the bar, once there Ian angrily pulled his arm away. Shayne ordered their drinks, while Ian leaned against the bar and watched Damien talk to Thomas.

 "What the hell is wrong with you, Hecox?" Shayne demanded angrily.

 "Uh, nothing, what the hell was that little shit you pulled, Topp?" Ian asked looking at him.

 "You've finally lost your damn mind, haven't you?"

 "Are you alright, Shayne? You're acting weird, dude."

 "Quit trying to pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about, dammit!"

 "Who's pretending." Ian answered.