Choices Pt6 (Ian/Damien)

Damien finished changing out of his tux and into more comfortable clothes. After he was done, he sat on the edge of his bed, picked up his phone off of the nightstand, and texted Shayne. He needed to tell him about what had happened between himself and Ian tonight.

 D- Hey, man, you feeling any better?

 S- A little, I slept most of the day. You're home early, dude, how was the party?

 D- Uh, it was very...exciting!

 S- Really? I miss one damn party and it turns out to be the only exciting one! What happened?

 D- Ian was there?

 S- What?

 D- Something happened between us, Shayne, and I really need to talk to you!

 S- Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?

 D- No, of course not, Shayne, he'd never do anything like that to either of us, you know that!

 S- Okay, come over, I'll put the coffee on.

 D- On my way.

 After ending the conversation with Shayne, Damien put his phone back into his pocket and quickly left the room. He went downstairs and grabbed his keys, he then left the house, locking the door behind him. He got into his car and started it, he pulled out of his driveway and began driving to Shayne's house, as he did he thought about his life with his brothers. His thoughts were interrupted by him arriving at Shayne's house, he parked and got out, before he went to the front door and went inside.

 "Shayne?" Damien called out.

 "In the kitchen." Shayne answered.

 Damien went into the kitchen to find Shayne finishing making their coffees, he sat down at the kitchen table, and seconds later, Shayne joined him, sitting across from him.

 "Alright, what the hell happened?" Shayne questioned, as he handed Damien his coffee.

 "Okay, well, I went to the party and I had no idea Ian would be there, I didn't see him or the bitch the entire party. I went outside for some fresh air halfway through the party, and he was outside alone. We talked for a few seconds, before we went for a walk deeper into the garden, Shayne, it was so great to be near him again; talking and laughing about old times. Then out of the blue, it happened!"

 "What happened, Damien?" Shayne asked, not liking where this was going. "You didn't?"

 "Nope!" Damien answered smiling. "He did!"

 "What?" Shayne asked shocked.

 "He kissed me, Shayne!" Damien said. "We...we made out for a while, but stopped when the bitch called out to him. I told him I still loved him and that we knew what was going on and how we were looking for a way to stop her." He explained.

 "Damien, you shouldn't have done that."

 "That's what he said, he then told me that there was nothing going on and he wanted us to stop looking and let him go."

 "I'm sorry, Damien, I didn't want to be right." Shayne said sadly, as he took Damien's hand.

 "You aren't." Damien said, as he pulled his hand away.

 "What? I thought you..."

 "I did, but he was lying, he tried to hide his fear for us, but his eyes gave him away."