Baby Love (Ian/Damien)

Ian Hecox made his way inside the house he shared with his boyfriend/co-worker Damien Haas. He was exhausted after work; he worked at YouTube's popular channel Smosh, with Damien and their other best friends/co-workers/family; which included Shayne Topp and Courtney Miller. The entire Smosh family was one giant family, but those four were the closest. Ian absolutely loved his job, but it wasn't easy, being president of Smosh was a huge responsibility and it often meant that he had to work longer hours than the rest of the Smosh family. Today had been one of those days, and all he wanted to do was shower and go to sleep. As he went inside he saw Damien putting out snacks and drinks in the living room. Ian watched him smiling for a few seconds, Damien was the love of his life and it still amazed him five years later, that Damien had fallen in love with him too.

 "Hey, you're home." Damien greeted Ian smiling, before he kissed him.

 "What's all this?" Ian asked.

 "It's for our game night with Courtney and Shayne." Damien answered smiling. "Wait, you forgot again, didn't you?" He teased smiling.

 "No." Ian lied, he had in fact forgotten, and Damien knew he did. "Okay, so I forgot." He admitted smiling, making both of them laugh.

 "I knew it." Damien said smiling. "Well, go change, they'll be here any time now."

 "I like it right here though." Ian said smirking, as he took Damien in his arms holding him close, Damien wrapped his arms around Ian's neck. "I think we should cancel and have our own game night instead." He said, as he began kissing Damien's neck.

 Their make-out session was interrupted by Shayne and Courtney arriving, they smiled at their brothers before Courtney threw some grapes at them hitting both of them in the head.

 "Can't you guys keep your hands off each other?" Shayne teased, as they laughed.

 "Jealous, Shayne-O?" Ian replied. "You want some Hecox loving too?"

 "Don't even try it, Hecox, I mean it!" Shayne warned, as Ian smiling walked towards him, Shayne backed away. "Ian, don't you da..." He began, but was cut off by Ian kissing him on the lips. "That was disgusting, damn, you Hecox! Why the hell didn't you stop him, Damien, he's your boyfriend!" Shayne yelled upset, as he wiped his mouth off, while Damien, Ian, and Courtney laughed.

 "Aw, don't be angry, Shayne-O! Come here, I'll make it all better for you, Shaynie" Damien teased, as he walked towards Shayne ready to kiss him too.

 "Screw you, both! I'm going to go wash the taste of Ian out of my mouth and then tomorrow I'm going find some normal people to hang out with!" Shayne said, as he walked out of the room, all of them laughing.

**Days Later**:

 Damien smiled, as he walked into the house after his workout with Shayne, on his way into the gym, they had run into some fans, a few of them kids; Damien loved all their fans, but he especially loved the kids. He had always wanted kids, but he had never found the right person to settle down with...until Ian. He loved Ian and knew Ian would make a great father, he just needed to convince Ian it was a good idea. He walked into the living room to find Ian sitting on the couch working on his computer, Damien put his bag down, before smiling, he went to the couch and sat down beside Ian and laid his head on Ian's shoulder.

 "Hey, Baby Boy, how was your workout?" Ian asked, as he kissed Damien's head.

 "It was good, you should have come. Shayne came up with another new workout routine for us to try." Damien answered smiling.