Opposites Attract Pt3 (Ian/Damien)

Damien sat on the couch in his living room, the TV on, but he wasn't paying attention to it. Instead, his mind was playing another dirty fantasy involving himself and Ian. The fantasies happened a lot during the day, and at night he'd dream of Ian; it was beginning to drive him crazy! Ever since Ian moved in, Damien found himself very attracted to him, but told no one; including Shayne. He tried to play it cool, but Ian would constantly do things to tease him; like walk around without a shirt on, or purposely sit close to him on the couch so their bodies would touch. Ian and his incredible body; not to forget Ian's adorable smile that Damien loved so much, were slowly driving him insane! It's been two months since he moved in, and Damien was regretting agreeing to it.

 "Hey, Dames, I'm going for a run before dinner. You wanna join me?" Ian asked, breaking into Damien's thoughts.

 "Uh, no, thanks. I'm really tired." Damien answered quickly, as he looked at him and swallowed hard realizing that Ian was wearing a muscle shirt.

 "Okay, I'll be back in an hour." Ian said smiling, before he turned and left.

**A Week Later**:

 Ian sighed, as he walked in the front door, Shayne had given him a ride home, his car was back at the garage, not running again. He knew Damien was still at work for another couple of hours and was grateful for the quiet after the shit day he had just had. He locked the door behind him and headed to his room, he needed to relax so he decided to have a shower. Going into his room, he smiled, it was a mess like usual; a huge difference to the rest of the house and he knew it drove Damien crazy!

 As Ian began to strip down to his boxers, he thought of Damien and smiled. Sure, the guy was high-strung and completely annoying about things being kept neat, but he was a nice guy and he was pretty hot! Ian knew Damien had a thing for him, that's why he constantly did the things he does to torment him. Truthfully, Ian was attracted to Damien too, but he'd never act on his feelings, Damien was too high maintenance for him. After getting new clothes, Ian went to the bathroom and had a nice, long shower. As he did, he thought of new ways that he could torment Damien, he'd never make a move on him, but it was fun to tease him.

 Meanwhile, Damien pulled into the driveway, he didn't see Ian's car, so he figured he was still at work. Damien usually came home an hour after Ian, but today, he couldn't concentrate after not getting a good night's sleep the night before thanks to the constant dirty dreams he kept having of Ian. Since the moment he had met Ian, it was like a non-stop porno played in his head with himself and Ian as the stars. Tonight, he planned on taking a couple of sleeping pills, that way he knew he wouldn't dream.

 Sighing, he got out of his car, and grabbed his briefcase from the backseat, before going to the front door. After unlocking it, he went inside and took his shoes and jacket off, putting them into their proper place, he then locked the door again, before he took his briefcase to his room. He decided to go for a shower, so he grabbed what he needed and headed for the bathroom. He opened the door and froze, unable to move as he looked at a naked and wet Ian who had just gotten out of the shower.

 "Shit! Sorry, Ian, I...I didn't know you were home!" Damien quickly apologized embarrassed, as he looked at the floor.

 "It's cool, don't worry about it, man." Ian said smirking, he was enjoying this a lot. "Could you hand me the towel?"

 "What?" Damien asked, still staring at the floor.

 "The towel." Ian repeated.

 "Oh, sorry." Damien said, as he grabbed the towel and handed it to Ian, this time he looked at him...big mistake, huge, as he looked at every inch of Ian's body. "I...I should go now!" He said quickly, as he turned and left shutting the door behind him.