Doctor Love (Shaymien)

The snow fell lightly, as the car driven by Courtney Miller headed up the hill to its destination. In the passenger's seat was her best friend...brother, Shayne Topp, Courtney looked at him out of the corner of her eye. Shayne was still staring out the window silently pouting,  and without looking at Courtney, he spoke.

 "I told you I'm not talking to you, Miller." He said, as continued staring out the window, his arms crossed.

 "Oh, come on, Shayne, you can't still be pissed at me." She asked sighing.

 "I can and I' am." He answered, still not looking at her.

 "In my defense, Topp, I told you we were going to do something for our vacation that you've never done before." She countered.

 "Yeah, well, I thought you meant something like going surfing or some shit like that. Not skiing! Do I look like I'd enjoy freezing my ass off, while going down some huge hill on two freaking sticks?" Shayne asked, looking at her, as Courtney tried not to laugh. "Laugh it up, chuckles."

 "Oh, come on, Shayne, it won't be that bad I promise."

 "I've heard those lies from you many times since I've known your ass." He said.

 "Hey, I've done a lot of shit over the years for your ass that I hated, and why? I did it because you're like my brother, dude."

 "Fine, Court, I give, stop with the guilt trip, please." He said sighing, as he leaned back in his seat and ran his hands over his face. "Don't expect me to be all sunshine and rainbows though."

 "I wouldn't dream of it." Courtney teased smiling, knowing all along that Shayne would give in like he always did.

 "Shut up!" Shayne replied smiling.

**The Next Day**:

 Shayne woke up the next morning to find Courtney still sleeping, he smiled as he went to the window and looked outside. It was a beautiful resort, but of course, he'd never admit to Courtney that he liked it here. Today, Courtney was going to teach him how to ski and he was a little nervous about it; knowing his luck he'd hit a damn tree and break his neck.

 A couple of hours later, they stood outside at the top of a slope, ready for Shayne's first ski lesson. Of course, they weren't alone, they were with two other people, a man, and a woman; who had spoken to them while they were eating breakfast. It was obvious both of them were attracted to Courtney and Shayne, but honestly, he didn't care, he wasn't interested. Shayne was cold and pissed off, if Courtney wanted to spend the day ignoring him, he'd go back to the damn lodge where it was warm at least, not spend the day watching as she flirted badly with some dude.

 "Courtney, are we going to ski or what?" He demanded annoyed, as he pulled his hat down further on his frozen ears. "It's freezing out here dammit."

 "I can keep you warm, Shaynie." The girl who had been attached to him since they met, offered smiling.

 "Courtney!" Shayne said again.

 "Alright, Shayne, don't get so pissy." She replied looking at him. "Let's get skiing."

 "Finally." Shayne stated, having enough of skiing already.