Living In The Past Pt2 (Ianthony)/(Shaymien)

Ian sat at his desk at work staring at his computer screen, trying and failing to concentrate on his job as a Real Estate Agent. His mind replaying the events of the last three days, all of it revolving around one person, his boyfriend of four years Anthony. It had been three days now, since Ian had seen or spoken to Anthony, the day after their fight, Ian had gone and stayed with his friend and co-worker David Moss, otherwise known as Lasercorn to his close friends; ignoring Anthony's calls and texts, pretending he wasn't there whenever he came to Ian's job or David's house. It killed Ian, but having Anthony rip his heart out when he went back to Shayne would hurt more. His thoughts were interrupted by David coming into his office and sat across from him.

 "Anthony was here again." David said sighing.

 "What did you tell him?" Ian asked, sighing sadly.

 "That you were out with a client. Ian, I think it's time you went home. Anthony's miserable without you, dude, and the worst part is that he didn't do anything wrong." David said gently.

 "I know." Ian agreed, as he leaned back in his chair and ran his hands over his face.

 "So go, Hecox, and apologize, fix this." Davie encouraged smiling.

 "You're right, Lasercorn, thanks, man." Ian replied smiling too.

**Later**:

 After work, Ian went to David's place and grabbed his things, before he went back to the house he shared with Anthony. When he arrived, Anthony was outside getting his workout bag from his car. Ian got out and Anthony saw him, smiling so happy to see him, he quickly went to Ian.

 "Hi, baby boy." Anthony greeted him.

 "Hi, Anthony."

 "Ian, about what happened, whatever I did to hurt you, I'm..."

 "No, Anthony, baby, you have nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who flipped out on you for no reason. I'm so sorry, baby."

 "It's okay, I'm just glad you're home...wait, you are home right?"

 "Yeah, babe, I'm home." Ian replied smiling, before Anthony hugged him close.

 After their hug, Anthony pulled away enough so he could kiss Ian; both had missed each other so much. A few seconds later, Anthony grabbed Ian's stuff out of his car, and hand in hand they went inside. Ian was so glad to be back home, until as they went inside, a voice he didn't know called out to Anthony from the kitchen. Seconds later, the person the voice belonged to came into the hall and Ian froze, as he finally came face to face with Shayne.

 "Oh, hey, you must be Ian, right?" Shayne asked smiling.

 "Uh, yeah, and that must make you, Shayne?" Ian replied, faking his smile.

 "I' am, it's nice to meet you, man. Anthony's told me all about you, actually,  he won't shut up about you." Shayne teased smiling, all three laughed. "I took my bags upstairs already, Anthony."

 "Bags?" Ian said confused.

 "Uh, yeah, Anthony told me I could stay here for a while." Shayne answered. "Is that okay?"

 "Of course, it's just Anthony told me you were moving back, he never said you'd be living with us."

 "I was going to stay at a hotel, but Anthony told me I could use your spare room. Don't worry, it's only temporary, I'm looking for my own place." Shayne explained smiling.