Last Dance (Courtmien)

Courtney Miller; one member of YouTube's popular channel Smosh, made her way to the break room at the office where she worked with her best friends/co-workers/family; including Shayne Topp, Ian Hecox, and Damien Haas. All of the Smosh crew were like family, but those four were the closest. She arrived and went inside, and found Shayne and Ian sitting alone at the table with coffees talking.

 "Hey, guys, where's Damien and the others?" She asked smiling.

 "Kitchen, said he needed a coffee...again." Shayne answered smiling.

 "Again? That's the third one in two hours." Courtney said, as they all laughed.

 "He's your boyfriend, Courtney. You tell him to stop drinking so much damn coffee." Ian said, as they laughed again.

 "Thanks, guys." She said sarcastically, as she smacked them both in the arm.

 "Hey, guys." Damien greeted them, as he came back into the room.

 "Hey, Dames." They all said together smiling.

 "Guess where I was?" Damien said smiling.

 "Kitchen?" They answered together again.

 "No, okay, maybe I was for a second, but I mean after that."

 "Where?" Shayne asked smiling.

 "Talking to Matt." Damien answered.

 "And?" Courtney asked.

 "We got the okay to play the game we wanted on today's Board AF." Damien answered happily.

 "Awesome, this is going to be so much fun, guys." Courtney said smiling, before she kissed Damien.

**A Month Later**:

 Courtney made her way inside the house she shared with Damien, she had just finished a workout with Shayne and Ian; Damien had stayed at the house to catch up on his sleep. As she went into their bedroom, she found her boyfriend finishing getting dressed after his shower.

 "Hey, baby, you're back. How was your workout with the guys?" Damien asked smiling.

 "Good, Shayne has Ian and I doing some crazy workout that he made up for us. Did you sleep well, babe?" Courtney answered kissing him.

 "Yep, I feel a lot better now."

"Good, um...Damien, honey, I talked to my mom this morning."

 "Oh, yeah, how is she?" Damien asked, not really giving a damn.

 He didn't get along with her family for some reason, that none of them knew, he had always been his sweet, kind, polite self around them, but it didn't matter. They always treated him like he was a piece of garbage and yet he still continued being nice to them.

 "Everyone's fine, actually, they want us to go to my cousin's wedding in two days." She answered, knowing that his family and Damien have never gotten along.

 "Nope, no way am I going! You wanna go, go for it, but I'm not." He answered.

 "Damien, please, they're my family."

 "Courtney, have you forgotten that your family hates me?"

 "Hate isn't the right word, Damien." She replied sighing.