Living In The Past Pt13 (Ianthony)/(Shaymien)

Ian sighed, as he finished getting dressed and looked at himself in the mirror. Tonight was a big night for him and he was extremely nervous. He was going on a date, but it wasn't just an ordinary date though, no, he was going on a date with his new boyfriend David, as well as Shayne, Anthony, and their boyfriends. The problem with the whole thing was that he still wasn't over Anthony, despite them both moving on and being happy, he was still desperately in love with Anthony. He sat down on the edge of the bed and began to think about everything that's happened and how he lost Anthony. Seth tried to prepare himself, his nerves were shot and a couple of times he almost canceled, but didn't, knowing he couldn't avoid Anthony forever. His thoughts were interrupted by David knocking on his front door, taking one more deep breath, he stood and left the room, he went downstairs and answered the door.

 "Hey, good-looking." David greeted him smiling, before he kissed him.

 "Hey, David." Ian replied, as he grabbed his jacket, wallet, and keys off of the small table by the door.

 "You sure you want to go? We can always cancel; we can say that I got sick or something." David asked, as Ian shut and locked his door.

 "That's sweet and very tempting, but no, I'll be okay." Ian answered smiling sadly, as they went to David's car and got in. "Thank you, though."

 "Anything for you, if you want to leave at any time just say the word and we're gone."

 "Okay." Ian agreed, as David started the car and drove away.

**With Anthony**:

 Anthony sat in the passenger's seat of Joven's car, nervously tapping his leg, as Joven drove to the restaurant. Tonight would be the longest he's spent with Ian since the incident at the diner and he was a nervous wreck. Before they had left Anthony and Shayne's house, Joven had made sure he was okay with going, he had even suggested canceling, pretending he had gotten sick. Anthony appreciated the offer, but decided to go, knowing he couldn't avoid Ian forever. Since agreeing to go to dinner, he's tried to prepare himself for being around the man he was still deeply in love with. He kept reminding himself that they both had moved on and he was with Joven now. As they drove, Joven took his hand and squeezed it gently, as he looked at him and smiled. Anthony returned the smile, before he looked out the window again and thought about Ian.  His thoughts were interrupted by Joven pulling into the restaurant's parking lot.

 "Babe, are you sure you want to do this?" Joven asked.

 "Yeah, I'm...I'm sure."

 "You don't sound like you are." Joven said, as he took Anthony's hand.

 "I'm...a nervous wreck, but I can do this. I've moved on and I'm happy with you."

 "Okay, but if you want to leave at any time, just say the word and we're gone."

 "Thank you, Joven." Anthony replied, before he kissed him.

**Later**:

 Shayne sat beside Damien and across from the others, he smiled, he couldn't believe how well things were going. He knew Damien was worried about his plan blowing up in his face, but he was sure it would work. It was already an hour into their date and despite Joven and David being with them, he could still see the love his brothers had for each other.