Drunken Mistake Pt14 (Ian X Reader)

I nervously walked through the quiet church with Lasercorn and Damien, I had been so sure that coming here had been a great idea before I actually got here. Now though, I knew it was a mistake, I was about to watch as the man I'm completely in love with marries another woman. It wasn't fair to me and it wasn't fair to Ian, I should just leave now, make up some excuse and get the hell out of here before anyone, especially Ian sees me. By the time I had figured that out it was already too late, we had arrived at the room where everyone was waiting for the wedding to start. We went inside and I looked around, none of our family looked happy to be there, but I knew that the second we left this room all of us would put on our brightest, fakest smiles and pretend with everything we had for Ian. Mari who was talking to Flitz and Wes, saw me first, smiling, she got up from her chair, came over, and hugged me tightly.

 "(Y/N/N), you're here, you came." She said happily.

 "Uh, yeah, I did." I replied nervously, I faked my smile trying to hide how nauseous I felt.

 "Ian will be so happy you came." Courtney said smiling.

 "Don't forget how pissed off the She-Beast will be." Sohinki added, causing all of us to laugh.

 "Guys, I...I think I made a mistake coming here." I said upset, unable to hide my nervousness anymore; of course, I wasn't going to tell them the real reason for it, only Mari knew the truth.

 I began to pace, they all watched me silently, no one knew why this was upsetting me so much, Mari did though, and wanted to tell the others, but she had promised me she wouldn't. Suddenly, the door opened again, I stopped pacing and looked to see Anthony come into the room alone.

 "(Y/N/N), you came." Anthony said smiling, as he came to me and hugged me tightly.

 "I did." I replied when he let me go.

 "Ian will be so happy you're here, he's been moping around." Anthony said still smiling.

 "Where's the She-Beast?" I asked changing the subject.

 "She's getting ready; she's going to need at least five hours to make her look a little decent; she has to hide her inner beast after all." Anthony replied, making all of us laugh again.

 "Where's Ian?" I asked smiling.

 "He's finishing getting ready, I tried talking him out of going through with this, but it didn't work." Anthony answered sighing. "Did you bring the babies?"

 "No, I got Ian's neighbor, Sara, to watch them." I answered.

 "I'm going to go tell him you're here." Anthony said.

 "No." I said quickly, grabbing his wrist stopping him, all of them looked at me strangely. "I mean, don't do it right now, let him finish getting ready."

 "Are you alright, (Y/N/N), you're acting really weird?" Shayne asked concerned.

 "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied smiling, as I let go of Anthony's wrist and avoided eye contact with Mari.

 "Then what was your little freak-out about?" Joven asked.

 "Freak-out?" Anthony repeated concerned, as he looked at me, but I avoided making eye contact with him too knowing he could tell I was lying.